Conflict Resolution

I am completely redoing SR Conflict Resolution since it seems easier then figuring out what changes need to be made. The following instructions do not seem right:

0001657C LItemWeaponBattleAxe

Conflicting Module(s):

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (Mod)

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove all red entries, then move the red entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

The conflicted Module(s) seem to include the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the one conflicted entry is not being moved though I would think it should be moved. Even ignoring the that entry, the LLCT count needs to be changed to 16, not the 15 following the above instructions will give. If the record from the Unofficial Skyrim Patch needs to be moved, then LLCT should be 17. I am a novice with TES5Edit, so I could be wrong.

The Unofficial Skyrim Patch adds a missing orcish battleaxe, but WAF already cover this issue. You have to look at the type of weapon, if is Dwarven, Orcish or Elven then you have to follow the WAF pattern, for the other weapons you have to use the CCO records as base. This way the count is 15, not 16.

This.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I am completely redoing SR Conflict Resolution since it seems easier then figuring out what changes need to be made. The following instructions do not seem right:

0001657C LItemWeaponBattleAxe

Conflicting Module(s):

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (Mod)

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove all red entries, then move the red entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

The conflicted Module(s) seem to include the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the one conflicted entry is not being moved though I would think it should be moved. Even ignoring the that entry, the LLCT count needs to be changed to 16, not the 15 following the above instructions will give. If the record from the Unofficial Skyrim Patch needs to be moved, then LLCT should be 17. I am a novice with TES5Edit, so I could be wrong.
The Unofficial Skyrim Patch adds a missing orcish battleaxe, but WAF already cover this issue. You have to look at the type of weapon, if is Dwarven, Orcish or Elven then you have to follow the WAF pattern, for the other weapons you have to use the CCO records as base. This way the count is 15, not 16.
Ok, I must be missing something. I deleted the record in "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" by selecting the record in that esp. Then I right clicked on the conflict resolution esp and selected clean masters. Then I ignored the fact that the Unofficial Skyrim Patch shows one conflict and followed these instructions:

right-click remove all red entries, then move the red entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

There were two entries that needed to be removed from "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" as they are marked in red. There were three entries marked in red in "Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp". Call me dense, but something is not right here. Based on what you are saying I should not move at least one record, but I do not know which one? Counting the items I come up with 16. I removed two red items and added the three red items. I think the instructions may not be complete as I am following them to the letter.

0000003C Tamriel > 00000D74

Conflicting Module(s): Too many to count

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Dawnguard.esm.

Problem Resolved: Regions added by Dawnguard were not properly forwarded.

This is for world space. While I followed the instructions, I actually do not see any conflict. Everything was green before and after applying this change.

0000003C Tamriel > Block 0, 0 > Sub-Block 3, 1 > 000090B0

Conflicting Module(s):

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp (Mod)

ELFX - Exteriors.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Hearthfire were not properly forwarded.

For this record the conflict was with the HearthFires.esm not the "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp". The "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not even show. Getting close to the end yay!

Alright, just finished redoing the entire "SR Conflict Resolution.esp". Now it is time for a beer. The whole thing took about 6 hours with breaks. The above posts reflects where I had difficulty either following or understanding the instructions. I really appreciate all the work you put in Neovalen. All I am doing is following instructions. I would hate to be the guy/gal that has to figure it all out. Thanks again for all your hard work! Now off the see if my save game still works.

Fores has his new 5.0 Beta up which adds paired animations. While this adds loads of opportunities for modders - kill moves along with various other activities for example - I don't think we have any of these even contemplated for the mods in SRLE so would assume there is no need to upgrade, at least until it comes out of Beta or there are some mods with paired animations introduced into SRLE.

Thoughts?

0000003C Tamriel > 00000D74

Conflicting Module(s): Too many to count

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Dawnguard.esm.

Problem Resolved: Regions added by Dawnguard were not properly forwarded.

This is for world space. While I followed the instructions, I actually do not see any conflict. Everything was green before and after applying this change.

Looks like RWT Legendary is forwarding this change and is last in the list atm. Suppose I can remove it for now but suspect it will come back again later. For that matter the top level worldspace edit is also forwarded. This is a leftover because I was making my conflict resolution before installing everything (i.e. as I was going along).

0000003C Tamriel > Block 0, 0 > Sub-Block 3, 1 > 000090B0

Conflicting Module(s):

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp (Mod)

ELFX - Exteriors.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Hearthfire were not properly forwarded.

For this record the conflict was with the HearthFires.esm not the "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp". The "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not even show. Getting close to the end yay!
Fixed. Apparently whatever was changed in the previous version of UHFP isn't there anymore.

I'll dbl check it tonight but it should be remove 3 add 3.

Neo, I believe DanimalTwo is right. LLCT - Count should be 16.

3 are added from WAF and 2 removed from CCO.

This is fixed, 15 is correct but one of the edits that should be removed is not RED as it should be. Instructions updated. I also changed the rest of them to match, as honestly it's the same change over ALL those records. I was just trying to simplify.. apparently a little too much :).

Hi, I'm following your guide but have encountered one rock in my path:

Leveled Item

Leveled items are normally merged and maintained properly using a Bashed Patch. Unfortunately, sometimes manual patching is still required.

00000EEF SublistArmorBootsDaedricBest05

Conflicting Module(s):

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp (Mod)

aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp then move the added AMB items from aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp and change the LLCT - Count to 12.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Immersive Armors and aMidianBorn Book of Silence needed to be properly merged.

Tried to move register from aMidianborn to Hothtropper but Tesedit says:

Error, Hothtrooper44 has higher load order than aMidianborn and cannot move register. I've checked load order and aMidian is loaded last as BOSS ULM put it in Overrides Late botton.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but cannot find it... I need your help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Neo,

A question abt Level Lists and Bashed Patch...

I noticed that in the record: Bashed Patch, 0.esp \ Leveled Item \ 00100E8A , the first 2 entries of USKP are not taken into account by the BP.

Should we include them in the SR conflict resolution or let them be?

Let them be because bash is right. If you follow the two other records back you'll note they are empty! :)