Conflict Resolution

If I try this step:

XX01AE24 OBISFaction

XX = Index of OBIS.esp
Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then right-click on the Relations line and click Add. Right-click the newly created Faction entry and select Edit. Paste "ARTHLALBanditVampireFaction [FACT:YY0189E8]" where YY = Index of Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and click [OK]. Right-click the newly created Group Combat Reaction entry and select Edit. Type "Ally" then click [OK].
Problem Resolved: Organized Bandits In Skyrim added bandits attacked the player if using the bandit alternate start.

it says "FormID [990189E8] references a master which is not available in file [9E] SR Conflict Resolution.esp."

Do I need to make Alternate Start a master of SR Conflict Resolution?

I didn't think of thaty. I have not been using the form id but the mod itself. Came up with form id (but not through the mod search - go figure)

Yeah, it's usually easier to just do it with the the form id.

If I try this step:

XX01AE24 OBISFaction

XX = Index of OBIS.esp

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then right-click on the Relations line and click Add. Right-click the newly created Faction entry and select Edit. Paste "ARTHLALBanditVampireFaction [FACT:YY0189E8]" where YY = Index of Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and click [OK]. Right-click the newly created Group Combat Reaction entry and select Edit. Type "Ally" then click [OK].

Problem Resolved: Organized Bandits In Skyrim added bandits attacked the player if using the bandit alternate start.

it says "FormID [990189E8] references a master which is not available in file [9E] SR Conflict Resolution.esp."

Do I need to make Alternate Start a master of SR Conflict Resolution?

Yeah, though I don't remember having to do it manually... Maybe I've just forgotten.

Sorry to be such a pain with these questions. Is there a reason why I cannot see the aMidianborn_Content_Addon.esp when I do this step?

00000EEF SublistArmorBootsDaedricBest05

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp then move the added AMB items from aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp.
Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Immersive Armors and aMidianBorn Book of Silence needed to be properly merged.

It should be there. Can you try re-installing AMB content addon and look again?

For double checking...can you see aMidianborn_Content_Addon.esp using this formID: 00000EF3 SublistArmorCuirassDaedricBest05 ? This is also part of the conflict resolution guide.

If you cannot see the FormID I am asking above in amidianborn plugin then something fishy is going on. Have you, by any chance, accidentally made aMidianborn_Content_Addon.esp hidden in TES5Edit? Right click on this esp in the left pane and see if the menu "Hidden" is ticked.

Edited by Astakos