Conflict Resolution

0002BDDD > 000D27DF

Conflicting Module(s):

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp (Mod)

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, right-click on the conditions bar and select add. Move the "MQ102" condition from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking).

Problem Resolved: Additional condition added by Alternate Start - Live Another Life needed to be merged with the changes from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.

0002BDDD > 000EA261

Conflicting Module(s):

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, right-click on the conditions bar and select add. Move the "MQ102" condition from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking).

Problem Resolved: Additional condition added by Alternate Start - Live Another Life needed to be merged with the changes from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.

Can someone please explain these instructions to me. No matter what I do I still show conflicts. I have always gotten completely confused whenever the instructions require adding a slot and what to do. Things just do not line up. No matter what I do everything is still red. Thanks in advance.

They will often end up red because they end up being on different lines. The important thing is that you have all the conditions you should - basically you want all the conditions from GDO plus you want the extra one from LAL dealing with MQ102.

After you copy in GDO as the overwrite to your Conflict Patch, go down to the top of the conditions and at the very top of all the conditions there is a blank spot, you right click and hit add. This will create another condition called GetWantBlocking. Then you go grab the MQ102 condition from LAL and move it to the bottom of your Conflict Patch conditions, dropping it in on top of the GetWantBlocking condition (and thus replacing it) that was created when you added a condition.

You know you ahve done it right when your Conflict Patch has all the conditions from GDO plus the one extra MQ102 condition from LAL.

• +1 1

They will often end up red because they end up being on different lines. The important thing is that you have all the conditions you should - basically you want all the conditions from GDO plus you want the extra one from LAL dealing with MQ102.

After you copy in GDO as the overwrite to your Conflict Patch, go down to the top of the conditions and at the very top of all the conditions there is a blank spot, you right click and hit add. This will create another condition called GetWantBlocking. Then you go grab the MQ102 condition from LAL and move it to the bottom of your Conflict Patch conditions, dropping it in on top of the GetWantBlocking condition (and thus replacing it) that was created when you added a condition.

You know you ahve done it right when your Conflict Patch has all the conditions from GDO plus the one extra MQ102 condition from LAL.

Thanks for your help, but I think I am still missing something. I select GDO to copy to the Conflict Patch. Then I right click add on "Conditions" on the conflict patch, which creates a slot with GetWantBlocking. But, Alternate Start has four slots. If I copy the MQ102 slot to the new slot, there is still one slot from Alternate Start the is not in the Patch. GDO has two slots being copied into the Patch and Alternate Start has four slots, of which only one is carried forward, using these instructions:

0002BDDD > 000D27DF

Conflicting Module(s):

So if I copy MQ102 to GetWantBlocking, there is still one condition not being copied. That condition is WIDragonAttacked. It still seems like something is not complete.

That's all Neo said to copy over.

The logic is as follows: LAL takes the vanilla topics and adds one topic to it. GDO replaces all the vanilla topics with its own topics (dropping 2 vanilla and adding 1 new one and keeping 1 vanilla one) which the author thinks is everything you need to use his mod with vanilla. However GDO did not know LAL needed to add one topic. So to combine LAL and GDO take the 3 GDO topics (the 1 original one he kept plus one new one he introduced) that replace 3 vanilla and then add the one LAL topic that the author of GDO did not know about. Now you have all the changes from vanilla that the two mods combined introduced (i.e., you kept 1 vanilla, adding one from GDO and one from LAL).

It looks like GDO replaces WIDragonAttacked with MQ104 "Dragon Rising".

• +1 1

That's all Neo said to copy over.

The logic is as follows: LAL takes the vanilla topics and adds one topic to it. GDO replaces all the vanilla topics with its own topics (dropping 2 vanilla and adding 1 new one and keeping 1 vanilla one) which the author thinks is everything you need to use his mod with vanilla. However GDO did not know LAL needed to add one topic. So to combine LAL and GDO take the 3 GDO topics (the 1 original one he kept plus one new one he introduced) that replace 3 vanilla and then add the one LAL topic that the author of GDO did not know about. Now you have all the changes from vanilla that the two mods combined introduced (i.e., you kept 1 vanilla, adding one from GDO and one from LAL).

It looks like GDO replaces WIDragonAttacked with MQ104 "Dragon Rising".

This except its conditions not topics :).

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

0000003C Tamriel > Block 0, 0 > Sub-Block 3, 1 > 000090B0

Conflicting Module(s):

Hearthfires.esm

ELFX - Exteriors.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Hearthfire were not properly forwarded.

There is an error in the fix. The fix should use Hearthfires.esm. The Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp does not even appear as an option.

00037EDF SolitudeWorld > 00037EE6

Conflicting Module(s):

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp (Mod)

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

SSkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp (Mod)

ELFX - Exteriors.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Dawnguard.esm.

Problem Resolved: Regions added by Dawnguard were not properly forwarded.

While I applied this change, everything was green. There did not appear to be any conflicts. But no harm no foul, I applied it anyways.

Hello. Tes5 edit displays a critical conflict between Immersive Armors and CCO Remade. They are the only 2 mods with a fuchsia color and I don't know what should I do about them. Is there something I should worry about? I have attached an image with the conflicts.  Here is the fur plate conflict and there are 3 more conflicts  on Global tab.

https://i57.tinypic.com/28jglk1.jpg

Hello. Tes5 edit displays a critical conflict between Immersive Armors and CCO Remade. They are the only 2 mods with a fuchsia color and I don't know what should I do about them. Is there something I should worry about? I have attached an image with the conflicts.  Here is the fur plate conflict and there are 3 more conflicts  on Global tab.

https://i57.tinypic.com/28jglk1.jpg

You can ignore this one. Kry worked with the IA team to ensure compatibility. Iirc those values get set via mcm in any case.

Hi Neo,

This one conflicts with AS-LAL: RelightingSkyrim.esp \ Cell \ Block 2 \ Sub-Block 8 \ 000DBF12 \ Temporary \ 00105C8C

Will look tonight when I get home... FIXED.

Tks Neo!

I believe there are 3 more conflicts with RelightingSkrim.esp:

1. RelightingSkyrim.esp \ Cell \ Block 4 \ Sub-Block 8 \ 0001529C (conflicts with Cloaks.esp)

2. RelightingSkyrim.esp \ Cell \ Block 7 \ Sub-Block 7 \ 00015231 \ Temporary \ 000A28DD (conflicts with USKP)

3. RelightingSkyrim.esp \ Cell \ Block 7 \ Sub-Block 7 \ 00015231 \ Temporary \ 000FBAA1 (conflicts with USKP)

Can u pls have a look?

Thanks!

Tks Neo!

I believe there are 3 more conflicts with RelightingSkrim.esp:

1. RelightingSkyrim.esp \ Cell \ Block 4 \ Sub-Block 8 \ 0001529C (conflicts with Cloaks.esp)

2. RelightingSkyrim.esp \ Cell \ Block 7 \ Sub-Block 7 \ 00015231 \ Temporary \ 000A28DD (conflicts with USKP)

3. RelightingSkyrim.esp \ Cell \ Block 7 \ Sub-Block 7 \ 00015231 \ Temporary \ 000FBAA1 (conflicts with USKP)

Can u pls have a look?

Thanks!

1. Not a problem if your using Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux which loads later. If your not using it then you should fix it. :)

2 and 3. Not an issue.

Hi,

I am currently resolving conflicts and the XCLW - Water Height is puzzling me.

What does it do? Why does USKP for example change this?

Also: why does the StepGuide "Basics of Resolving Conflicts" ( https://wiki.step-project.com/Basics_of_Resolving_Conflicts ) say:

"Ignore any cell with a conflict of the 'XCLW - Water Height' line. The conflict does not matter. Focus on the XCCN and XEZN lines."

It would be great if someone could quickly help :)