Conflict Resolution

The record in your conflict resolution ESP will be the USKP one, with the exception being that the weight data in that record is 7 and not 4. The 7 having been added in from the WAF record.

So yes your last sentence is what you need to do. I've not actually eyeballed the record in question cause I'm at work, though.

• 3 months later...

Hi Neo,

Regarding 2.0.9 USKPs, I think the following should be added to SR Conflict Resolution.esp:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Cell \ Block 4 \ Sub-Block 8 \ 0006DAA0 <ThalmorEmbassy04> with ELE at Ownership

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0005C80C <DialogueFollowerDismissTopic> \ 000E155A with EFF at Conditions
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0005C80C <DialogueFollowerDismissTopic> \ 000F11B2 with EFF at Conditions
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 00104F1B <HirelingQuestReHireBranchTopic> \ 00104F20 with EFF at NAM1-Response Text, Conditions

Haven't finished going through all 2.0.9 patches (hopefully I will do later on tonight). If I spot anything else I will let you know! ;)

Thanks! :)

How old is the premade Conflict Resolution patch?  Is there an easy way to tell when/if the dropbox link gets updated?

I've done it myself a few times, but after awhile I start making mistakes and always end up usings yours after I get frustrated, since there is no easy way to undo a bad edit.

Edited by perkymcgiggles

How old is the premade Conflict Resolution patch? Is there an easy way to tell when/if the dropbox link gets updated?

I've done it myself a few times, but after awhile I start making mistakes and always end up usings yours after I get frustrated, since there is no easy way to undo a bad edit.

I usually update it after all my edits are done for the evening. Best way I can think of is the file modified date.

Hi Neo,

Regarding 2.0.9 USKPs, I think the following should be added to SR Conflict Resolution.esp:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Cell \ Block 4 \ Sub-Block 8 \ 0006DAA0 with ELE at Ownership

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0005C80C \ 000E155A with EFF at Conditions
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0005C80C \ 000F11B2 with EFF at Conditions
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 00104F1B \ 00104F20 with EFF at NAM1-Response Text, Conditions

Haven't finished going through all 2.0.9 patches (hopefully I will do later on tonight). If I spot anything else I will let you know! ;)

Thanks! :)

Fixed, plus a few more dialogs for EFF. Still need to go through the rest of the USKP, let me know if you find more ofc as well.

Hi again Neo,

I went through all unofficial patches and the only "not-in-the-guide" conflicts i have spotted were some minor, yet "questionable" ones with CCF at ingredients (perhaps kryptopyr will update soon, if needed) and an ultra minor "response text" one at:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 00013DFE <Shout03> \ 00068526 with Wyrmstooth at NAM1-Response Text

Although still a bit puzzled as to why the USP Team fixed only the vanilla shout's response texts and not the ones in DG/DB since they share the same mentality...Oh well! Ultra minor issues!  ::):

Thanks again Neo!  ::):

Just came to leveled lists on making a conflict resolution patch. was wondering about this one. What counts as the added AMB items, cause when i do that i get the same as i would have been using the record of aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp. from the begining, the only difrence that there is on the end are the LVLF - flags. if i use the record of Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

00000EEF SublistArmorBootsDaedricBest05

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp then move the added AMB items from aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, not sure what I have to do here:

Block 2 > Sub-Block 4 > 00071FFE SolitudeJusticiarsHeadquarters > Temporary > 00036423

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Cutting Room Floor.esp.
Problem Resolved: Changes from Cutting Room Floor were being overridden by Enhanced Lights and FX.

Can anyone help please? (i.e. what record from Cutting Room Floor do I move to SR Conflict Resolution.esp?)

Edited by triptonite