Conflict Resolution

Question about conflict resolution. I'm adding Immersive Patrols but it has a conflict with Realistic Room Rentals that I do not immediately see how to resolve. (IP leaves a Quest Marker on a bench that RRR disables.) Suggestions?

Details:

Realistic Room Rentals has a bench which it disables.

" [59] RealisticRoomRental.esp \ Cell \ Block 6 \ Sub-Block 5 \ 0003A184 \ Temporary \ 0009D15A"

"InitiallyDisabled"

Immersive Patrols makes it a Quest Item "PersistentReference QuestItem DisplaysInMainMenu".

[1F] Immersive Patrols Merged All.esp \ Cell \ Block 6 \ Sub-Block 5 \ 0003A184 \ Persistent \ 0009D15A

Any suggestions what to do?

Can I just copy the Immersive Patrols Record Flag to a different bench in the same inn that Realistic Rentals does not disable (in my conflict resolution patch)? Will that change the item from Temporary to Permanent?

Or just ignore it and hope it's not a big deal...

Appears one of the changes that ELFX doesn't forward is still forwarded by RND:

0000003C Tamriel > Block -1, 0 > Sub-Block -1, 3 > 00009291

Conflicting Module(s):

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp (Mod)

ELFX - Exteriors.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Hearthfire were not properly forwarded.

Dunno if this is helpful or not. :)

EDIT: OK, you probably don't want to listen to me anyways, considering something's gone terribly wrong on a test game, lol. Whenever I brawl the brawl itself works fine ... but my RND menu disappears as an MCM option. That ONLY happens AFTER I brawl, it will appear in the save before but if saved with it missing it appears gone for good.

I still see food labeled with RND hunger/thirst stuff but my hotkeys don't work and I get no notifications when eating after the MCM listing disappears.

EDIT 2: Yeah, you know what's not a good idea? Modding while talking to somebody. Then you do dumb stuff like overwriting the main RND file with a patch for tea, and that's why your MCM disappears. Anyway, I think the bit about RND already overwriting those changes is correct, unless at some point before I modded actual RND instead of copying into a patch file.

The following in conflict resolution no longer seems to apply:

00037C1C LItemBanditShield50

Conflicting Module(s):

OBIS.esp (Mod)

aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the added AMB items from aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp and change the LLCT - Count to 42.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Organized Bandits In Skyrim and aMidianBorn Book of Silence needed to be properly merged.

Perhaps I am missing something with "SR Conflict Resolution.esp", but whenever I search for records in TES5Edit that begin with XX, they cannot be found. Examples are:

XX01AE24 OBISFaction

XX01E807 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMagic

XX01E815 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMissile

There may be more, I have only gotten to the outfits section. Thanks in advance for any help.

Perhaps I am missing something with "SR Conflict Resolution.esp", but whenever I search for records in TES5Edit that begin with XX, they cannot be found. Examples are:

XX01AE24 OBISFaction

There may be more, I have only gotten to the outfits section. Thanks in advance for any help.

XX is to be replaced by that mods index. In this case OBIS.esp.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

XX01AE24 OBISFaction

XX is to be replaced by that mods index. In this case OBIS.esp.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Got it. Thanks so much!

The following in conflict resolution no longer seems to apply:

00037C1C LItemBanditShield50

Conflicting Module(s):

OBIS.esp (Mod)

aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the added AMB items from aMidianborn_ContentAddon.esp and change the LLCT - Count to 42.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Organized Bandits In Skyrim and aMidianBorn Book of Silence needed to be properly merged.

You are correct, looks like the latest OBIS version removed it. Fixing now.

Hello guys, I'm up to Worldspace but I hit a snag:

I did this part-

0000003C Tamriel

Conflicting Module(s): Too many to count

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Dragonborn.esm.

Problem Resolved: Unknown, record is referred to as Max Height Data.

But when I got to:

0000003C Tamriel > 00000D74

Conflicting Module(s): Too many to count

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Dawnguard.esm.

Problem Resolved: Regions added by Dawnguard were not properly forwarded.

I didn't see 00000D74. AND I think I "copied as an override.." when I had 0000003C highlighted ---I now see [6D] SR Conflict Resolution.esp in the right hand pane.

Did I mess this part up and need to backtrack before continuing?

I am completely redoing SR Conflict Resolution since it seems easier then figuring out what changes need to be made. The following instructions do not seem right:

0001657C LItemWeaponBattleAxe

Conflicting Module(s):

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (Mod)

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove all red entries, then move the red entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

The conflicted Module(s) seem to include the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the one conflicted entry is not being moved though I would think it should be moved. Even ignoring the that entry, the LLCT count needs to be changed to 16, not the 15 following the above instructions will give. If the record from the Unofficial Skyrim Patch needs to be moved, then LLCT should be 17. I am a novice with TES5Edit, so I could be wrong.

I am completely redoing SR Conflict Resolution since it seems easier then figuring out what changes need to be made. The following instructions do not seem right:

0001657C LItemWeaponBattleAxe

Conflicting Module(s):

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (Mod)

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove all red entries, then move the red entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

The conflicted Module(s) seem to include the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and the one conflicted entry is not being moved though I would think it should be moved. Even ignoring the that entry, the LLCT count needs to be changed to 16, not the 15 following the above instructions will give. If the record from the Unofficial Skyrim Patch needs to be moved, then LLCT should be 17. I am a novice with TES5Edit, so I could be wrong.

The Unofficial Skyrim Patch adds a missing orcish battleaxe, but WAF already cover this issue. You have to look at the type of weapon, if is Dwarven, Orcish or Elven then you have to follow the WAF pattern, for the other weapons you have to use the CCO records as base. This way the count is 15, not 16.