SkyRe - Skyrim Redone (by T3nd0)

z929669

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive installed step and a load of other mods including skyre all seems stable so far, Just going through Intro bit with new game.

Has anybody tried automatic varients?

I've been using STEP+SkyRe+AV for my most recent play through without any major issues so far (only level 10).

Ok cool!

I have a question.....

When i install/uninstall a mod i always re-do bash patch.

I also understand that i also need to re-do the AV Jar patch using MO/Data tab etc.

Do i also need to re-do the Reproccer patch as well (re-proccer .jar)?

Thanks

Ok cool!

I have a question.....

When i install/uninstall a mod i always re-do bash patch.

I also understand that i also need to re-do the AV Jar patch using MO/Data tab etc.

Do i also need to re-do the Reproccer patch as well (re-proccer .jar)?

Thanks

Yes, you should re-run all the SkyProc jar files. Just remember to exclude them from each other's processing by either disabling them or just editing blocked.txt file.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can you explain how to do this text file thing please?

Also Automatic varients files that i placed in the AV stable beta folder like bellyaches Varients are not showing up when i run the patcher, the patcher is empty.....I spend more time actually modding this game than successfully playing it and ive followed all the instructions/videos correctly.

Even since MO came along there has been nothing but problems, NMM worked so much better, only reason i tried MO is because people from STEP.PDF were recommending using it.

Another saturday night i guess with no gaming.....again.

Can you explain how to do this text file thing please?

Also Automatic varients files that i placed in the AV stable beta folder like bellyaches Varients are not showing up when i run the patcher, the patcher is empty.....I spend more time actually modding this game than successfully playing it and ive followed all the instructions/videos correctly.

Even since MO came along there has been nothing but problems, NMM worked so much better, only reason i tried MO is because people from STEP.PDF were recommending using it.

Another saturday night i guess with no gaming.....again.

MO isn't problematic, it just takes a bit of understanding. Deathneko I believe has several videos for MO that explain thoroughly how to set up skyre and av pretty effectively. You just need to remember that no mods are getting put in the data directory. They all get their own individual folders and they don't overwrite or interact with each other. When you actually run MO, it creates a fake list of what your skyrim directory should look like. In order to run something like reproccer or AV, you run the program within MO (so MO feeds it a list of files it can read).

Additionally anytime something other than YOU or MO writes a file, MO puts it in the "overwrite" folder (which is at the very bottom of the load list).

Annoyed cause its bedtime now and its my turn to get up with my daughter in the morning which is like 630 am :-( 

Heh, I've had to do that every day since my daughter was born. I wish I got turns.

I'd love to see the result of someone trying to set up STEP+SkyRe with just NMM. Installing just SkyRe through NMM might work if your Vanilla game is stable enough/set up correctly, but there's no way you won't run into issues when using it on top of STEP. Trust us, it's worth the pain now; once everything's set up you can just enjoy the game and know it'll work (unless you're constantly adding more stuff).

I'm currently running SkyRe with "Skyrim Unleashed". I'm only using SkyRe Main, races and survivalist from Skyre, so don't need the reproccer. This seems to work really well. Also added in Duel, and immersive patrols, armors and weapons no issues. This is around an SR set up also removed RND as it clashes with SU. Works well and is much tougher but still very 'lore' friendly.

I have got the Dragon combat mod in there as well, but with this difficulty it will be a while before I can grow tough enough to take on major foes, so have yet to see how that fits in.

All stats for weapons and armor are at vanilla levels rather than SkyRe, but have all the perk trees etc.. from SkyRe so for me it's the best of both worlds.

Worth looking into.

:D

Is anybody running Step,SKyre,Economics of Skyrim,Immersive armours and Immersive weapons?

I have all of this setup correctly now.

Ready to start my new game, gonna go with Breton full mage this time around on Master difficulty.

Annoying thing is' date=' SkyRe works fine out of the box with TPC.[/quote']

That's because TPC is purely graphical changes, I think the only ESP used is SMIM's.

Is anybody running Step' date='SKyre,Economics of Skyrim,Immersive armours and Immersive weapons?

I have all of this setup correctly now.

Ready to start my new game, gonna go with Breton full mage this time around on Master difficulty.[/quote']

I've been thinking about adding Economics of Skyrim to my game, I'm a little disappointed that I can have 6k at level 8 just doing the main quest.

Oh i see, Economics of skyrim will change all of that.

I tried it on a previous save and it was tough to make any money leaving it on the default level.

Selling your items you get hardly anything for them, You can tailor the mod to how you want.

Right im now starting my new game finally!!