Supreme and Volumetric Fog by MannyGT

rootsrat

the MF mod has a good idea, however there are just too many locations where you can see that it is in fact just a square cell that has fog put on top for a specific duration.

Especially in solitude is the issue bad.

Also the mod is not made for use with ENB. I do use it, and it almost works with my settings, but there still are one glaring issue with the LOD fog vanishing after a set distance. However this is only apparent on the tips of mountains if you stand near the bottom. Or if you stand on say dragonsreach and look into the distance.

Id still recommend it for use with ENB as long as the settings are made for it. For vanilla it might be a bit extreme though, but worth trying out.

• 2 months later...
In general I really like his alteration' date=' gonna try out the newest version now... I still use an old one. It does fix foggy weather by quite a bit, and have a great atmosphere as the screenshots also suggest.[/quote']

Let me know how this turns out. I've watched the video and I'm hoping he's fixed the texture clipping on the fog (lines on the ground - changelog says he has) and made it not so obvious that you're running through "layers" of textures in the air. Watch the first video to see what I'm talking about in regards to the layering effect (it's very obvious you're running through a texture layer).