Jeclredured - Standing Stones (by jeclxohko)

WilliamImm

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35804/?

From the same author as Jeclredured - Spell Tomes comes a retexture of the 13 Standing Stones in Skyrim. Adds more detail, and also color codes the stones based on their patron constellation - Warrior stones get red, Mage stones get blue, and Thief stones get green.

Looks quite good - it was love at first sight for Neovalen (who added it to his guide). Any other opinions?

Looks good' date=' but is there an option to exclude the different "light" colors? Also his other retex of nordic murals looks awesome.[/quote']

Same as torminater, I'd like to have an option without the change of colors.

Also it is a bit ENB dependent... due to the more grainy look then depending on contrast settings you can make the texture look out of place compared to the surroundings. I believe the author covers this somewhat in his description too.

Also I am personally not a fan of the color coded rocks... I prefer the light blue beam of light for all.

I guess one could just use the textures and nothing else and that would solve that part though.

I got it mostly for the color codes... I thought it was utterly silly that all constellations regardless of purpose were the same color. Tbh my preferred option would be a unique color for all but this will do(combat/stealth/magic). As for the textures, I would look at them yourself in game instead of using his screens.

Have to agree these look great in game - I don't mind the colours as they make it look like something special is happening when activated. They could be less intense perhaps but this is a small quibble. This is a good addition.

I'm not keen on colour codes. They look too saturated for me. Textures look too gritty as well. But I'd agree with Neo and check them in game myself before making a final statement - sometimes the screenshots do not fully reflect "reality" ;)