Any updates on 1.9 patch bugs? Lip sync.

Evening. This is not a Step featured mod query, I just figured that most Skyrim players turn up here. Anyway, does anyone know if the lip sync bug introduced by the 1.9 patch is still happening? Has it been fixed yet, or has anyone found a specific thread where the issue is acknowledged by the devs? 

It's quite an irritating issue, and if Bethesdas announcement saying that they've packed up and finished with Skyrim means that any bugs left are to be contended with by the player base, it's quite an ignoble blemish on an otherwise good game with a descent patch history. From what I can tell, it's not an issue that can be fixed by mods, and a roll back to a previous version seem unreasonably impossible - makes me wanna torrent the damn thing over Steam.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been experiencing this annoying lip sync bug since the release of patch 1.9 as well. It bothered me so much that I put Skyrim away for the time being. Currently I'm doing an Elder Scrolls playthrough starting with Morrowind (which I'm playing for the first time). Hopefully when I get to Skyrim - which could be almost a year - they will have fixed this issue.

Either way, I have no problem waiting a rather long time for them to solve this. The real problem here is the uncertainty that they're working on it at all. They should at least post statement in which they declare that they're aware of the bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I reported that enb vsync fixes the issue down in the SR forum so I can confirm. :) No lipsync problem if using enb vsync.

great to know. but how would i determine if my enb uses it's own vsync? i searched the series and effects and didn't see mention of vsync. right now i'm using K ENB Extensive and it uses Boris'd reecent CTD enblocal, which has a limiter. the k enb has the limiter set to 60 but it's false. so how to make sure i have enb vsync?

• 3 weeks later...

but does it even NEED to be disabled in the inis or drivers? i've got vsync enabled in Realvision ENB and never even thought to disable it in the inis or nvidia, but the lip sync seems to be better to me. not 100% like it used to be but better. but then again, maybe its placebo. so should vsync be disabled in the inis?