Problem MO2 no more DL

Paulus

Hello would like to greet you!

I have skimmed the forum from page 20 to 1 and have seen many well-known mods. Very interesting, when I have solved my problem I will certainly find a lot of tips here.

The problem, I have already installed the MO2 Mod Manager several times, the first two times everything went great. I was able to play with 100 - 157 mods. Now: the third time I installed it, it does everything except download mods. It downloads manual mods, everything, starts the game, installs mods from the PC. I am almost desperate. In between I used NMM again, also with over 100 mods, it worked. I ask you for help, it just irritates me. Because I don't understand it.

I have skimmed the forum from page 20 to 1 and have seen many well-known mods. Very interesting, when I have solved my problem I will certainly find a lot of tips here.

The problem, I have already installed the MO2 Mod Manager several times, the first two times everything went great. I was able to play with 100 - 157 mods. Now: the third time I installed it, it does everything except download mods. It downloads manual mods, everything, starts the game, installs mods from the PC. I am almost desperate. In between I used NMM again, also with over 100 mods, it worked. I ask you for help, it just irritates me. Because I don't understand it.

I hope the translation worked properly.

It looks like you can't use the download with manager button on the Nexus site.

Try the following:

Open settings by clicking on the Tools menu.

From there click on Settings.

Find the Nexus tab and click on it.

At the middle of the dialog page there will be an options section.

In that section there will be a button with "Associate with "Download with manager" Links" on it.

Press the button and close MO2.

Open MO2 and see if that has fixed your problem.

• z929669 changed the title to Problem MO2 no more DL
9 hours ago, Paulus said:

Bitte geben Sie Ihr Deutsch auf dieser Seite ein und fügen Sie den übersetzten Text per Copy/Paste in das Forum ein.

(Please type your German on this site and copy/paste the translated text to the forums.)