powerofthree's Papyrus Extender (by powerofthree)

D1Z4STR

There is! How is Vanilla Scripting Enhancements? I was thinking of using the mod below which already includes the mod you recommended, it also requires PO3's Papyrus Extender. I think the mod I linked below is a catch all combo.

Ultimate Optimized Scripts Compilation

However, he does recommend Scripts Carefully Reworked Optimized and Tactfully Enhanced (SCROTE) to overwrite if it's used

8 hours ago, D1Z4STR said:

There is! How is Vanilla Scripting Enhancements? I was thinking of using the mod below which already includes the mod you recommended, it also requires PO3's Papyrus Extender. I think the mod I linked below is a catch all combo.

Ultimate Optimized Scripts Compilation at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

However, he does recommend Scripts Carefully Reworked Optimized and Tactfully Enhanced (SCROTE) - Simply Optimized Scripts AIO at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) to overwrite if it's used

Not sure how you are copy/pasting your links, but they always include the site name in the strings: "at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)"

That second one is a special case when creating mod topics/pages. The name is WAAAAY too long:

Scripts Carefully Reworked Optimized and Tactfully Enhanced (SCROTE) - Simply Optimized Scripts AIO

That thing will wrap pretty much everywhere. Mod topic/page should use

SCROTE - Simply Optimized Scripts AIO