Skyrim mod collection crashing on launch from MO2

Hey! SO i have downloaded one of russian one click download collections and it looks really good for other people on their discord, and yet, i have no way to launch it from MO2 and crashloag is neither in MO2 overwrite folder, or in username\my games\skirim spesial edition, or anywhere in the game folder for that matter. I only reach SKSE blackscreen, from where MO2 just unlocks with no game being launched. I have discussed the issue with the modders and we checked a vbillion times that the thing was installed correctly, and yet, nothing. I have a new laptop and have nvidia drivers installed, directx. visual studio and .net frameword. No errors, no anything. The only thing i managed to get is bethini error:
Failed to execute script 'Bethini' due to unhandled exception:

'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x81 in position 286:
character maps to <unidentified>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Bethini.pyw", line 1893, in <module>
  File "lib\ModifyINI.py", line 22, in __init__
  File "configparser.py", line 713, in read
  File "lib\customConfigParser.py", line 41, in _read
  File "encodings\cp1252.py", line 23, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x81 in position 286: character maps to <undefined>

Here is the link for the modlist: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RerCdH3vsxFNU7D6QxxOCF4RXn8GqBdE/view

Cn somebody suggest what could be the issue and can it be some lacking software on my laptop?

We don't support Nexus Collections, so I recommend reaching out to the curator(s) for specifics, but it looks like you have a language/localization issue with Python/BethINI and your INI files.

Delete your game INIs, and let the game regenerate them by using the Steam Launcher to start the game and then BethINI Pie again to modify them.

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

We don't support Nexus Collections, so I recommend reaching out to the curator(s) for specifics, but it looks like you have a language/localization issue with Python/BethINI and your INI files.

Delete your game INIs, and let the game regenerate them by using the Steam Launcher to start the game and then BethINI Pie again to modify them.

Welp, i can only say that it is not nexus. Download, delete content of steam folder, unpack there and you are usually good to go. But this cpllection... Ugh... Thx for your time anyway.

Edited by grechdania

Given this was downloaded from a Russian site, is it possible that e.g. sGeneralMasterMismatchWarnings is in Cyrillic (code page 1251)?

Один или несколько плагинов не смогли найти правильные версии мастер-файлов, от которых они зависят. Ошибки могут возникать во время загрузки или игры. Проверьте файл "Warnings.txt" для получения дополнительной информации.

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

Given this was downloaded from a Russian site, is it possible that e.g. sGeneralMasterMismatchWarnings is in Cyrillic (code page 1251)?

Один или несколько плагинов не смогли найти правильные версии мастер-файлов, от которых они зависят. Ошибки могут возникать во время загрузки или игры. Проверьте файл "Warnings.txt" для получения дополнительной информации.

I am really not sure there is something wrong with the actual mods in the thing, considering that a couple dozen of players of this collection downloaded the same exact files from the same exact link and are fine generally. Was thinking that it may be soft issue. But thanks anyway, ill try to do it and possibly just redownload the cursed thing.

Edited by grechdania