Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may, I would even include the SkyRe-DB Patch.esp in the collection :3

And what is the BCS-SkyRe Patch.esp? And what record is overwritten? :3

It's for Book Covers Skyrim from SR guide.

Would be nice if you will add SkyRe-db too:)

Ah yes Book Covers Skyrim is a complicated case indeed :3

Would be nice if you will add SkyRe-db too:)

As an esp yes, but not in the misc patches, because else it would bloat my patches from 10 to 20 :D

P.s. new version will have new installer, so the numbers from the guide will most probably be inaccurate :3

And patches like the WIC patches will be gone for now, because they are not really needed anymore (except for crafting requirements)

Hey guys,

would you mind, if I add your script-fix to my Miscellaneous patches? So you wouldn't have to worry about it being overwritten and you wouldn't have to load and extra esp for this. Pretty neat edit indeed by the way (you should probably tell T3nd0 about this) :3

Regards qotsafan

I PM'ed T3nd0 about it. But, pretty sure that he already know:)

P.s. new version will have new installer, so the numbers from the guide will most probably be inaccurate :3

And patches like the WIC patches will be gone for now, because they are not really needed anymore (except for crafting requirements)

No problems, I will correct the guide then you will upload new version:)

I PM'ed T3nd0 about it. But, pretty sure that he already know:)

I sent him a PM the day I created the fix and he didn't seem too worried and stated it was the smallest possible error in papyrus log.

He know his mod better then anyone else.

However, in my opinion, 3 warning every spell cast is more on the bad side of thing then the good side.

Hi guys, need a lil help:

Wasted 3 days to install SR, and after i did it, i understood that my videocard wont handle textures, but nvm, i decided to use SR+SkyRe+ASIS guide to make "wannabe" compilation.

What i have now:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkpv4ajtzfsm8jn/loadorder.txt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6o1rt29l0oj98g/modlist.txt

^ w/o dynamic patches part, its "ready to SUM" atm.

problem is, after i BASH+FNIS+SUM all that stuff, in-game my shields (and guard-ones too) are under feet of characters.

Here are settings for DSR IA XP32(ragdolls installed):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kar5a7mnlvluhl/DSR%20meshes.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ey7vmdynli3ltxg/IA.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbydcfjvnjuffx0/XP32.png

what i'm doing wrong? google says skeleton problems, but i had sex with xp32 skeleton in different poses, gonna try to change partner i think.

UPD: Solved by MANUAL installation of "13 BHD B1HS Chesko" folder contents of XP32. Dunno why installer didnt made it automatically.

SkyRe Script Fix update:

I missed two property for the spell Frostbite and Fireball.

New version here.

I also received report that a "Flames" spell might still give this error but I checked them all in TES5Edit and they were OK.

Thanks Epothos for feedback.

EDIT:

I fixed the remaining "Flames" node.

I think at the time of doing the initial patch I might have "hardpatched" it into my SkyRe_Main.esp and forgot about it afterwards.

Anyway new fix here.

Would renaming this to "Skyrim Script Fix.esp" and swapping it for your old one allow me to use it without affecting my current save game negatively?

yes, but If you want to rename it - deactivate old scriptfix, load game, save in new slot, delete old scriptfix, rename new esp, activate, load. Now you can be sure that all corresponding values will be refreshed in save.

P.S. Updated link in the guide to latest scriptfix post

Hmm,

I'm pretty sure the best option would be to rename it to SkyRe Script Fix.esp and use it instead of the old one.

The effect would be the same as when you first applied the SkyRe Script Fix.esp in a currently existing game.

I don't think it will break any script. Only fix them.

You could also open SkyRe Script Fix v1.2.esp and SkyRe Script Fix.esp with TES5Edit and forward the new change from v1.2 to the original file.

But, that's the same as the first suggestion. Just done in different way. :P

ASIS appears to be causing a CTD with no delinquent masters.

Anybody else experiencing this? Someone said to check the file with TES5edit and see if there's a checkmark in front of "Localized IsPerch AddonLODOBject...etc" and then remove its checkmark if it has one, but mine does not and it's causing a ctd.

EDIT - In my case, this was caused by not blocking SKYTEST properly in the blocklist.

Is this guide specifically for Skyrim Revisited or can it be used with a full STEP install?

Looks very interesting~

After spending about 2 days installing STEP last week, I am now considering installing Skyrim Revisited which will probably take me over a week looking at all the patching that needs to be done.

Would it be possible for these patches to be uploaded somewhere in the wiki for STEP/ SR users?

Many many many hours could be saved by doing this and the possibility of errors can be greatly reduced, further streamlining the STEP/ SR cause :]

I have to say, I've learned a lot from putting together SR and SR + SkyRe et al.  I've learned to be somewhat comfortable using TES5Edit to find conflicts, such as when I just discovered that I could not upgrade Dwarven Bolts at the forge despite having the relevant perks.  I tracked it down to Skyrim Immersive Creatures having its own "Dwarven Bolt" record that was marked non-playable, and that was the record that the Reproccer was turning into the upgraded bolts.

Easy fix!  Add "Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp" and "Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp" the Reproccer Blocklist.txt file and presto, Dwarven Bolts are upgradeable.  I assume nothing in SIC is meant to be player-usable anyway so there's no harm in excluding it.

Now there's just the question of why all the stats.xml files everyone's distributing for the ReProccer has steel and dwarven projectiles the same damage.  Kind of defeats the purpose for bolts when there's only two choices anyway...

Is this guide specifically for Skyrim Revisited or can it be used with a full STEP install?

Looks very interesting~

After spending about 2 days installing STEP last week, I am now considering installing Skyrim Revisited which will probably take me over a week looking at all the patching that needs to be done.

Would it be possible for these patches to be uploaded somewhere in the wiki for STEP/ SR users?

Many many many hours could be saved by doing this and the possibility of errors can be greatly reduced, further streamlining the STEP/ SR cause :]

Installing SR will take it's time, true, but you will be much more competent in modding after:) Sharing patches would be a good way if they were not so hard to track through the time and many SR users wouldn't merge them to make installation of many other mods possible:)

I have to say, I've learned a lot from putting together SR and SR + SkyRe et al.  I've learned to be somewhat comfortable using TES5Edit to find conflicts, such as when I just discovered that I could not upgrade Dwarven Bolts at the forge despite having the relevant perks.  I tracked it down to Skyrim Immersive Creatures having its own "Dwarven Bolt" record that was marked non-playable, and that was the record that the Reproccer was turning into the upgraded bolts.

Easy fix!  Add "Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp" and "Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp" the Reproccer Blocklist.txt file and presto, Dwarven Bolts are upgradeable.  I assume nothing in SIC is meant to be player-usable anyway so there's no harm in excluding it.

Now there's just the question of why all the stats.xml files everyone's distributing for the ReProccer has steel and dwarven projectiles the same damage.  Kind of defeats the purpose for bolts when there's only two choices anyway...

Your way of fixing SIC potentially can leave SIC weapons and armors (if there is any of them:)) untouched and, therefore, unbalanced - too weak for player enemies.

As about bolts - I don't know, seems strange to me too:) but we can alter damage modifier for it in stats.xml, or better - ask Qotsafan to do it:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.