Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard reports about the updated reproccer making armors end up with 0-1 armor rating. Haven't tried it myself yet as I'm using my SPERG install until SkyRe 1.3 is out (1.2 has way too many issues for me to fully enjoy it)

Heard reports about the updated reproccer making armors end up with 0-1 armor rating. Haven't tried it myself yet as I'm using my SPERG install until SkyRe 1.3 is out (1.2 has way too many issues for me to fully enjoy it)

gonna kill someone finally:)

You are right. new reproccer truly wipes armor defence:)

He posted a changelog for 1.3 2½weeks ago, that included fixes to the bugs that's causing me not to play on my SkyRe setup. I suppose he wants to add new features along with it however since he's not releasing, which is a bit sad since 1.2 brought a few too many issues

Hey guys, great guide, just what i needed. But you say to add Blazr of Eventide to the AV blocklist......but it doesnt work for me. Ive tried adding all kinds of variants (Blaze of Eventide.esp, Blaze of Eventide, the FormID of the horse), copied the blocklist to the Override folder, and it just refuses to work. Is there anything im not doing, or is it just something we cant figure out?

Hey guys' date=' great guide, just what i needed. But you say to add Blazr of Eventide to the AV blocklist......but it doesnt work for me. Ive tried adding all kinds of variants (Blaze of Eventide.esp, Blaze of Eventide, the FormID of the horse), copied the blocklist to the Override folder, and it just refuses to work. Is there anything im not doing, or is it just something we cant figure out?[/quote']

try to add orm-arvak.esp, convient horses.esp to blocklist. If it won't help - disable horse textures in av packages. Or edit resulting av.esp to use correct texture.

Ok I have tried to follow this guide but I'm really lost.  Got up to number 13 (SkyRe ReProccer Compatibility Patches) and I just dont see the numbers you selected for this section,01-01 etc... Ive followed skyrim revisited guide and will be using ASIS If I can get this to work.  I also use Wyre Bash not Mod organizer if that really changes things. The wizard doesnt show these numbers?  Confused about pre Asis or Post Asis directions as well.  Can you guys offer any advice.

Maybe trying using the optional installer? The one labeled for use with Mod Organizer/Wyre Bash Wizard.

You need: Stats.xml, Blocklist for ASIS, Frostfall, Ars metallica patch, MISC Reproccer + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50, WIC craft only patch.

I have not tried using ASIS so will take a look and see if I can help you there.

Ok I see what happened.  Mod Manager uses the same setup as Nexus Mod manager.  So they have different numbers than wyre bash. 

I use Basic Crossbow selection, + Black Sacrament Armor and I see there is a patch for both in SkyRe ReProccer Compatibility Patches setup. should I use those as well? why inst the bring out your dead patch used in guide?

Im also still confused about the post Asis and pre Asis patches. I Installed SkyRe  enemy scaling module and combat module so should I use both (Im dont understand how the guide worded it)?

Is there anything I need to add to the block lists for the reproccer, Asis and other Skyproc Patches.

Thank you for your help.

Never had to deal with Skyproc patches before so I get lost. Have to play 20 questions, sorry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.