Fatal: Exception: "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp" requires master "ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm" to be loaded before it.

Eboboba

Question

15 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Eboboba said:

From https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6642?tab=posts

comments.png

Pay attention to the URL = title of the thread:
https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/13451-xlodgen-terrain-lod-beta-98-for-fnv-fo3-fo4-fo4vr-tes5-sse-tes5vr-enderal-enderalse/
xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta 98 for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL, ENDERALSE

This is a beta of [FNV|FO3|FO4|FO4VR|TES5|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERAL|ENDERALSE]LODGen/Edit with terrain LOD meshes and textures generation.

Rename xLODGen.exe to [game mode]LODGen.exe (TES5LODGen.exe for example) or start with command line parameter -fnv, -fo3, -fo4, -fo4vr, -tes5, tes5vr, -sse, -enderal, -enderalse

Also see https://dyndolod.info/Help/xLODGen
xLODGen is a renamed xEdit to automatically start the -lodgen xEdit tool mode,
The x stands for the game mode.

For future reference: do not post screenshots of text. Post the text instead. Text can be searched.

5 minutes ago, Eboboba said:

SseLodGen still doesnt work for some reason, says the same thing. DynDolod seems to make the same effect as SSeLodGen, so i guess i just wont use SSeLodGen. Thank you for your help. If you want, you can find out why SSeLodGen has such requirements 

amogusuuuss.PNG

The problem here is that you are using the very old and outdated version of xLODGen. Please install and use the version from here:

31 minutes ago, Eboboba said:

I want the plugin load order of Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp be higher than the creation club plugins, but it wont change.

i have the latest mod manager 2.4.4 and Loot

Pls help me

The USSEP is not an official game file. Official game files always load first and cannot be sorted at higher priority than unofficial game plugins. If there's a way to do so by subversion of the game behavior, I'm not familiar with the method. Even if I found a way to do this (which seems possible), I wouldn't recommend doing so, and I wouldn't post about it on a public forum to avoid spreading really bad advice.

There's no reason to do this, so perhaps you can explain why you want to achieve this. There are other standard ways of achieving the same effective result using a custom patch.

Moved to the proper support forum

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

The USSEP is not an official game file. Official game files always load first and cannot be sorted at higher priority than unofficial game plugins. If there's a way to do so by subversion of the game behavior, I'm not familiar with the method. Even if I found a way to do this (which seems possible), I wouldn't recommend doing so, and I wouldn't post about it on a public forum to avoid spreading really bad advice.

There's no reason to do this, so perhaps you can explain why you want to achieve this. There are other standard ways of achieving the same effective result using a custom patch.

Moved to the proper support forum

When i use SSELODGen, it says that USSEP needs to load before ccbgssse001-fish.esm (its the fishing feature for the Anniversary Edition)

i want it to work to get longer Load Distance

image_2023-08-04_192008050.png

6 minutes ago, Eboboba said:

When i use SSELODGen, it says that USSEP needs to load before ccbgssse001-fish.esm (its the fishing feature for the Anniversary Edition)

i want it to work to get longer Load Distance

image_2023-08-04_192008050.png

What mod manager are you using?

Are your game files complete/validated in Steam?

How are you running LOOT? Standalone version or from inside MO? (always use the standalone version)

Afer checking all this, we'll need to see your plugin load order, which also depends on the mod manager being used, which I assume is MO. If so, then post your loadorder.txt file after sorting with LOOT. It's located in

%LOCALAPPDATA%\ModOrganizer\{instanceName}\profiles\{profileName}

9 minutes ago, z929669 said:

How are you running LOOT? Standalone version or from inside MO? (always use the standalone version)

Afer checking all this, we'll need to see your plugin load order, which also depends on the mod manager being used, which I assume is MO. If so, then post your loadorder.txt file after sorting with LOOT. It's located in

I am Using Mod Organizer 2.4.4

Yes my game files are complete and validated in steam and i use the newest Skyrim Se version 

I tried to run it both from Standolone version and inside the MO

i also have the latest loot version. Thank you for your fast responses, you are very nice.

loadorder.txt

38 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I also tried to change  USSEP inside LOOT by giving it commands to make it load after ccfish.esm

1 hour ago, Eboboba said:

I am Using Mod Organizer 2.4.4

Yes my game files are complete and validated in steam and i use the newest Skyrim Se version 

I tried to run it both from Standolone version and inside the MO

i also have the latest loot version. Thank you for your fast responses, you are very nice.

loadorder.txt 6.67 kB · 1 download

Your loadorder.txt file shows that USSEP loads after ccbgssse001-fish.esm now, so there should be no error if you try running xEdit or TexGen/DynDOLOD again.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse001-fish.esm
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

You are missing many other CC mods though, so you might want to launch the vanilla game via Steam and download those from the Skyrim UI menu. Then quit, open MO, sort again with LOOT, and run via the SKSE launcher in MO.

48 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Your loadorder.txt file shows that USSEP loads after ccbgssse001-fish.esm now, so there should be no error if you try running xEdit or TexGen/DynDOLOD again.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse001-fish.esm
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

You are missing many other CC mods though, so you might want to launch the vanilla game via Steam and download those from the Skyrim UI menu. Then quit, open MO, sort again with LOOT, and run via the SKSE launcher in MO.

SseLodGen still doesnt work for some reason, says the same thing. DynDolod seems to make the same effect as SSeLodGen, so i guess i just wont use SSeLodGen. Thank you for your help. If you want, you can find out why SSeLodGen has such requirements 

amogusuuuss.PNG

5 minutes ago, Eboboba said:

Yes. Same application. The 'x' means you can use it for all of the games listed in that OP. You should ensure that you are generating terrain LOD (xLODGen) and enabling that output as a mod before generating object LOD (TexGen/DynDOLOD).

14 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

The problem here is that you are using the very old and outdated version of xLODGen. Please install and use the version from here:

That did the trick, thank you a lot and z929669 for helping me

1 minute ago, sheson said:

comments.png

https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/13451-xlodgen-terrain-lod-beta-98-for-fnv-fo3-fo4-fo4vr-tes5-sse-tes5vr-enderal-enderalse/
xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta 98 for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL, ENDERALSE

This is a beta of [FNV|FO3|FO4|FO4VR|TES5|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERAL|ENDERALSE]LODGen/Edit with terrain LOD meshes and textures generation.

Rename xLODGen.exe to [game mode]LODGen.exe (TES5LODGen.exe for example) or start with command line parameter -fnv, -fo3, -fo4, -fo4vr, -tes5, tes5vr, -sse, -enderal, -enderalse

thank you too! it works 

3 minutes ago, sheson said:

comments.png

i see now why its called xLodGen

Man you are too nice

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

Yes. Same application. The 'x' means you can use it for all of the games listed in that OP. You should ensure that you are generating terrain LOD (xLODGen) and enabling that output as a mod before generating object LOD (TexGen/DynDOLOD).

may i ask you? After Using xLodGen do i need to do anything like puting an output as a mod in the Mod Organizer, or is it good to go?

16 minutes ago, Eboboba said:

may i ask you? After Using xLodGen do i need to do anything like puting an output as a mod in the Mod Organizer, or is it good to go?

Use -o:"c:\OutputPath\" command line parameter to change where files are generated to, default is the game folder. Then install output as a mod.
Do not generate into any game, any mod manager folders or special Windows folder like Program Files x86, Users, Desktop, Documents, Downloads etc.

Readme.txt included in the download archive
Always set -o:"c:\OutputPath\" command line argument to change where files are generated to. The default is the game folder which risks replacing existing files and is problematic with mod managers, especially if they use some kind of virtualization. Do not generate into any game or any mod manager folders that are part (direct or indirect) of the virtual file system. Install the output as a mod.

43 minutes ago, sheson said:

Use -o:"c:\OutputPath\" command line parameter to change where files are generated to, default is the game folder. Then install output as a mod.
Do not generate into any game, any mod manager folders or special Windows folder like Program Files x86, Users, Desktop, Documents, Downloads etc.

Readme.txt included in the download archive
Always set -o:"c:\OutputPath\" command line argument to change where files are generated to. The default is the game folder which risks replacing existing files and is problematic with mod managers, especially if they use some kind of virtualization. Do not generate into any game or any mod manager folders that are part (direct or indirect) of the virtual file system. Install the output as a mod.

nice thank you, i know the order now so no need to worry