cVc Dead Wasteland (by cVc)

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
cVc Dead Wasteland by cVc
Wiki Link

This mod adds thousands of new items that can be built in the Workshop under a custom cVc menu. Pretty much anything you ever thought you wanted to build, and things you didn't know you wanted to build, can be crafted with this mod. Very impressive design. Fantastically polished. It also includes 20 new holotapes scattered throughout the Commonwealth about the Story Lady as a sort of Easter egg (hey, it is Easter weekend after all).

No conflicts that I can see (load near top of the load order is fine - any of the few worldspace cell conflicts will be correctly overwritten by PRP), as all are new records. However, it is important to note that the mod isn't archived correctly, as it includes sounds and scripts within compressed archives. Since we will be re-archiving this mod with CAO to fix this issue, I am recommending merging all the files together, which will reduce the number of archives. This is also beneficial to reduce the risk of us running into the archive limit even if a future update rectifies this issue. Instructions are in the wiki.

• 1 year later...

There was an update to CVC Dead wasteland that removes the worldspace edits. That is all the placed item we run across in the game, like the items at the statue near Red Rocket. ESP only and in the miscellaneous section.

I never really thought about the items and only collected the tapes on one play through,  With my bloated load order on top of STEP I guess a few less items in the world couldn't hurt.