Workshop Rearranged (by d81)

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
Workshop Rearranged by d81
Wiki Link

This mod adds a lot of fixes and additional items to the Workshop.

Doesn't appear to have any relevant patches for our current list.

Activator \ 0500251F <DLC06Vault_Sink_01Activator> should forward the UFO4P fix, but is otherwise compatible.

Conflicts with FO4LODGen will need to be patched. Conflict with FOLODIP will need to be patched. Conflicts with Optimized Tree LODs (at least in my dev version) will be forwarded in next update, as they are just more specific name changes (e.g., Tree --> Blasted Tree).

This should go before Vault-Tec Workshop Overhaul Redux.esp and Vault88 Essentials.esp in the load order.

Probably should load after FPSL.esp if using FPSL, as that mod contains some wild edits for some Activators.

• 6 months later...

I am considering axing this one. Reasons:

1. Huge amount of conflicts due to its design. It honestly could be redesigned (no pun intended) to be more compatible.
  2. The additional snap points seem to make it more difficult to snap objects together in workshop mode.
  3. CVC Dead Wasteland includes a large amount of items that I would have looked for from the Workshop Rearranged mod, so I don't feel the additional items are as necessary.

• 5 months later...

I'm curious if there is a better option for replacing this mod. As pointed out, it conflicts with a huge number of things. It says it is compatible with UFO4P, but it hasn't been updated in 5 years, so all newer UFO4P records are being overwritten. There have been attempts to update patches, like this one, but none I see have actually been completed (and released).

I don't really see anything else that does what this mod does, though. I see plenty of mods that add things (like Homemaker, WWE, and of course cVc). Nothing that overhauls things the same way WR does though.

Could something be built (or patched) using SMM to make WR more compatible? (I don't know how hard it is to use SMM to build new menu structures.)