DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

8 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Looks like I solved the LOD-problems for my mountains! I reinstalled a bunch of mods (Majestic Mountains, Tamrielic Textures) changed a few things in the load order (TT overwrite MM), installed Z-fighting patch and deleted a few nifs in the \lod\mountains\ (there was a bunch of ELFX-nifs there which is weird since I dont use ELF Exterior, only interior). Anyhoo, looks a lot better now: https://imgur.com/a/DpEHYyH

Thanks again for your support!

Great. Did this also fix the fxglows showing in Markarth?

4 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Unfortunately not, still floating lightbulbs a'la FXGlow. Will regenerate without FXGlow which should solve it. 

If you could look up the references in the DynDOLOD plugin and let me know their EditorID which should be the originating pluginesp_formid so I can try to replicate. They should obviously unload when entering the city.

This is the form id: skyrimesm_101912_DynDOLOD_LOD [REFR:DC00DEF3] (places BleakFallsDraugrTorch02ns_DynDOLOD_LOD [STAT:090025C5] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -43,0)

And one more:

skyrimesm_101927_DynDOLOD_LOD [REFR:DC00DEFC] (places DefaultTorch01NS_NoMove_DynDOLOD_LOD [STAT:090025C9] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -43,0)

Edited by TheDude

10 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Is it this one?

"MarkarthWorld_Firstborn_%43_0 [REFR:DC0102B4] (places MarkarthWorld_FirstbornActivator "ThouShaltBowToMaster" [ACTI:DC01021E] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00016E02] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71]) at -43,0)"

Look up DC002AB5 from the screenshot that show the fxglow in Markarth

5 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Thats an old screenshot, the new ones (from the latest LOD-generation) have ref form id: DC00DEF3 and DC00DEFC and I've typed in those in Xedit.

Good! Now look up the mentioned 00101912 and let me know if any plugin is overwriting it. Just gathering all the info.

20 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Sure, give me a sec, Xedit just crashed...

WTH, it doesnt find anything and keeps freezing on me... What am I doing wrong here? Im typing 00101912 in the Editor ID window? 

image.thumb.png.da96c276e721ffac64432151009c71c4.png

Put the number into the FormID field and the hit Enter. 

1 minute ago, TheDude said:

Lol, yep that worked... Guess I need more coffee today to get my head straight...

How can I see if any plugins are overwriting it? (I just took a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/JHxVLgz )

Nothing is overwriting it. All plugins would be listed in the right window.

Thanks. That's all for now that I needed to now so I can test myself.

• Like 1