DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

1 hour ago, sheson said:

I believe this to be fixed in the Alpha-72, though it is possible similar problems happen later in the process since I can not seem to replicate the problem to check myself. If that is the case upload new bugreport , debug log and log.

Alpha 72 worked like a charm and smooth as a butter! Thank you, Sheson.

A small question: Is my assumption correct, that Seasons checkbox only needs to be checked during Step 2 of Open Cities generation or it doesn't matter?

Getting this error when using TexGenx64.exe frome Alpha72:

[00:01] Error: Texconv error 80070003 "E:\Bethesda Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha -aw 256 -m 1 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "D:\Skyrim SE\LODOutput3\TexGen\Textures\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\" -flist "C:\Users\Objir Lin\AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE\Texconv_0_1_970046F660FF4301B143849563D64EAF.txt"

20220214122222305.jpg

42 minutes ago, objir said:

[00:01] Error: Texconv error 80070003 "E:\Bethesda Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha -aw 256 -m 1 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "D:\Skyrim SE\LODOutput3\TexGen\Textures\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\" -flist "C:\Users\Objir Lin\AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE\Texconv_0_1_970046F660FF4301B143849563D64EAF.txt"

20220214122222305.jpg

Getting the same error with DynDOLODx64.exe.

I have error 80070003 as well.

DynDOLOD 3.0 Alpha-72 x64 Skyrim SE

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Texconv error 80070003.

[Content]
"D:\Sk Mods\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha -aw 256 -keepcoverage 0.85 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "D:\Sk Mods\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\textures\lod\" -flist "C:\Users\Alex Fox\AppData\Local\Temp\DynDOLOD_SSE\Texconv_0_1_2E271D5E760D4BA0A2B06BADD36BAA15.txt"

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

6 hours ago, DDCrusader said:

Alpha 72 worked like a charm and smooth as a butter! Thank you, Sheson.

A small question: Is my assumption correct, that Seasons checkbox only needs to be checked during Step 2 of Open Cities generation or it doesn't matter?

Seasons typically affect all LOD types. So it it needs to consistently checked or unchecked in both passes.

4 hours ago, objir said:

20220214122222305.jpg

I updated texconv in Alpha-73 which might help with this problem.

Otherwise upload the log and debug log of TexGen and DynDOLOD as explained on first post. In case a bugreport.txt exists upload that too

2 hours ago, WhFox said:

I have error 80070003 as well.

DynDOLOD 3.0 Alpha-72 x64 Skyrim SE

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Texconv error 80070003.

[Content]
"D:\Sk Mods\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -sepalpha -aw 256 -keepcoverage 0.85 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "D:\Sk Mods\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\textures\lod\" -flist "C:\Users\Alex Fox\AppData\Local\Temp\DynDOLOD_SSE\Texconv_0_1_2E271D5E760D4BA0A2B06BADD36BAA15.txt"

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

Otherwise upload the log and debug log of DynDOLOD as explained on first post. In case a bugreport.txt exists upload that too

3 hours ago, sheson said:

Seasons typically affect all LOD types. So it it needs to consistently checked or unchecked in both passes.

Otherwise upload the log and debug log of TexGen and DynDOLOD as explained on first post. In case a bugreport.txt exists upload that too

Otherwise upload the log and debug log of DynDOLOD as explained on first post. In case a bugreport.txt exists upload that too

Issue gone with Alpha-73. Thank you.

I'm having a problem.

After I have updated DynDOLOD Resources to Alpha-20, I'm getting an infinite crash loop while precaching grass. All the worlds do well, but when it starts processing Tamriel World, crash loop starts. I only have a split second to bring up the console when it starts processing before it crashes, and the line doesn't change, so I know it's stuck.

NetScriptFramework shows the same thing in every crash log, it's always this line:

Possible relevant objects (1)
{
  [ 166]    BSFadeNode(Name: `MLOS_lantern_11_anim`)
}

Here is the entire Crash Log.

Should I just deactivate DynDOLOD Resources in my load order while precaching grass?

15 minutes ago, Katarsi said:

I'm having a problem.

After I have updated DynDOLOD Resources to Alpha-20, I'm getting an infinite crash loop while precaching grass. All the worlds do well, but when it starts processing Tamriel World, crash loop starts. I only have a split second to bring up the console when it starts processing before it crashes, and the line doesn't change, so I know it's stuck.

NetScriptFramework shows the same thing in every crash log, it's always this line:

{
}

Should I just deactivate DynDOLOD Resources in my load order while precaching grass?

I would.  It is not needed for grass cache.

Edited by Zanderat

27 minutes ago, Katarsi said:

I'm having a problem.

{
}

Why do you believe this CTD has anything to do with the DynDOLOD Resources or especially that version?

Do you also have generated DynDOLOD output activated when this happens?

Obviously when generating grass cache there is no need or reason for DynDOLOD Resources or any generated TexGen or DynDOLOD output to be active.

Generating grass cache should happen before generating or installing any LOD with DynDOLOD.