DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

28 minutes ago, gffpan said:

Hi~ i use DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 69 for generating seasonal LOD, but i can't see the "season" check box. Is there anything i may done wrong?

Did you launch the game to the main menu (with Seasons of Skyrim mod activated) ? It generates a Seasons\MainFormSwap_WIN.ini needed by Dyndolod

1 hour ago, gffpan said:

Hi~ i use DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 69 for generating seasonal LOD, but i can't see the "season" check box. Is there anything i may done wrong?

https://dyndolod.info/Help/Seasons

"The checkbox is only available if swap data for a season has been found and loaded successfully."

"The feature requires season swap files in ..\Data\Seasons\*[SPR|SUM|AUT|WIN].ini."

7 hours ago, sheson said:

Delete all old logs and bugreport.txt, then run this test version of DynDOLODx64.exe. It should still fail but hopefully provide more information. Upload new bugreport.txt, log and debug log.

Delete all old logs and bugreport.txt, then run this test version of TexGenx64.exe. In case there are still problems upload new bugreport.txt, log and debug log.

It worked, thank you for your help and hard work Sheson!

So I'm getting a very weird error when I try to run TexGenx64, where I crash immediately some way into the program creating billboards. When I crashed, there were no logs generated. I checked event viewer and this is what I got. 

image.thumb.png.a09e2715228c189a477889e60b07dd15.png

I tried to fix kernalbase with the usual ways (sfc, dism) and even a in-system upgrade even though I'm on Win 10 ver 21h2. This happened after I installed seasons of skyrim and let it develop the config files for dyndolod. Any suggestions? 

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Texconv error 80070070.

[Content]
textures\lod\impwall03lod.dds

"G:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -m 1 -aw 256 -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -o "C:\Users\etern\AppData\Local\Temp\DynDOLOD_SSE" "C:\Users\etern\AppData\Local\Temp\DynDOLOD_SSE\52B628D7015E438E9CA5BD2E7E2B9DED.dds"

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

get this everytime i try to install Dyndolod, dont undestand what im doing wrong, watched a youtube tutorial step by step

1 hour ago, MrTanku said:

So I'm getting a very weird error when I try to run TexGenx64, where I crash immediately some way into the program creating billboards. When I crashed, there were no logs generated. I checked event viewer and this is what I got. 

image.thumb.png.a09e2715228c189a477889e60b07dd15.png

I tried to fix kernalbase with the usual ways (sfc, dism) and even a in-system upgrade even though I'm on Win 10 ver 21h2. This happened after I installed seasons of skyrim and let it develop the config files for dyndolod. Any suggestions? 

Check if the event id 1000 is preceded by other events with a similar timestamp. For example like event id 1005 like shown in the screenshots of from this post https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/15606-dyndolod-300-alpha-65/?do=findComment&comment=256156

Make sure Antivir or other 3rd party tools are not interfering.

Check the used filesystems/disks for errors.

1 hour ago, EternalT said:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Texconv error 80070070.

[Content]
textures\lod\impwall03lod.dds

"G:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -y -m 1 -aw 256 -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -o "C:\Users\etern\AppData\Local\Temp\DynDOLOD_SSE" "C:\Users\etern\AppData\Local\Temp\DynDOLOD_SSE\52B628D7015E438E9CA5BD2E7E2B9DED.dds"

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

get this everytime i try to install Dyndolod, dont undestand what im doing wrong, watched a youtube tutorial step by step

80070070 =  ERROR_DISK_FULL

Free up some disk space. Seems c: is full.

2 hours ago, sheson said:

Check if the event id 1000 is preceded by other events with a similar timestamp. For example like event id 1005 like shown in the screenshots of from this post https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/15606-dyndolod-300-alpha-65/?do=findComment&comment=256156

Make sure Antivir or other 3rd party tools are not interfering.

Check the used filesystems/disks for errors.

80070070 =  ERROR_DISK_FULL

Free up some disk space. Seems c: is full.

This is the only event within that time frame. I also did revert back to using version 2.98 and I'm not getting any problems. Gonna reinstall the latest version in another folder to see how it goes.