DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

9 minutes ago, arzt1 said:

WOW! DynDOLOD creation worked flawlessly now, just zipping and installing for ingame testing. You are a genius and thank you for your quick response, sir. Btw, how is my firstborn? Is he okay? THX!

Ah great. Thanks!

I uploaded that test version as Alpha-68.

I can assure everyone the firstborns are adequately cared for. I mean, they are no use if they are weak or ill.

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm trying to generate LODs for Seasons of Skyrim with DyndoLOD 3 alpha 68, but I'm getting Integer Overflow error (or sometimes Item Not Found error instead) when the Seasons mod and the swap file are activated and the Seasons checkbox ticked in DynDOLOD (when I disable the Seasons mod, the checkbox is gone and the LOD is generated without errors - and if I keep the mods active and but not tick Seasons, the error still occurs).

bugreport.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.7z DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Edited by RuneEva

was trying out the new Seasons mod and updated to the latest betas.

Texgen and Lodgen ran fine.

Dyndolod is blue screening my computer about 80-90% of the way through the generation. Have tried to generate a few times with no success.

Everything else checks out , games running without issue , temps are good , seems stable.

How would I go about fixing this in iNeeds - Extended.esp (there's a bunch of these, but for brevity only posting one):

<Warning: Base record type not STAT or MSTT for large reference iNeed - Extended.esp [REFR:0009840B] (places _SNSnowDriftM01 "Snow" [ACTI:0A001829] in GRUP Cell 

It changes the large Showdrifts into activators (using same nif) so that you can gather snow.  That's cool, I'd like to keep it... but it's not critical to the mod functioning.

I know what the problem is, as per DynDoLod manual...

The base record not being of the type STAT or MSTT. For example if the base record is changed by a plugin for a large reference, even if the plugin is an ESM. A warning message Base Record Type Not STAT or MSTT For Large Reference is written to the message log.

... but not sure what to do about it if I want to keep these activators functioning. 

Would I really need to removing the mod's changes to these recard while also placing an invisible activator at all those locations?  Or is there something easier I can do? 

Maybe the easiest thing to do (not 100% sure this would work) would be to copy all these worldspace edits as new records into a new esp (instead of overrides) modify the nif to be invisible (or just have no nif?  dunno), move the model origin up by a couple of z units, then delete all the original worldspace edits?  EDIT: I'm working on trying this now... It REALLY sucks that xEdit doesn't have a "Deep Copy as New Record" function -- I have to "copy as new record" each one individually.  EDIT2:  There are too many records to do this by hand, and the xEdit script "Mark new records from overrides" would be perfect if it actually worked (fails on line 21).

Edited by Daemonjax

6 hours ago, 1erCru said:

was trying out the new Seasons mod and updated to the latest betas.

Texgen and Lodgen ran fine.

Dyndolod is blue screening my computer about 80-90% of the way through the generation. Have tried to generate a few times with no success.

Everything else checks out , games running without issue , temps are good , seems stable.

BSOD is always a hardware, BIOS settings, OS, driver etc. problem. Google the BSOD code for help and hints.

4 hours ago, Ezerio said:

I'm getting the error : "No item found" upon generating dyndolod alpha 68. I'm trying the new seasons of skyrim with both options checked for lod and snow. Not sure what is happening

Upload the log, debug log and bugreport.txt as explained on the first post.

8 hours ago, monkeyangie said:

hello, while using version alpha-68, i get an error of integer overflow

hope my logs helps, thank you

bugreport.txt 88.59 kB · 4 downloads TexGen_SSE_log.txt 208.32 kB · 1 download TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.7z 231.12 kB · 2 downloads

7 hours ago, RuneEva said:

Hi,

I'm trying to generate LODs for Seasons of Skyrim with DyndoLOD 3 alpha 68, but I'm getting Integer Overflow error (or sometimes Item Not Found error instead) when the Seasons mod and the swap file are activated and the Seasons checkbox ticked in DynDOLOD (when I disable the Seasons mod, the checkbox is gone and the LOD is generated without errors - and if I keep the mods active and but not tick Seasons, the error still occurs).

bugreport.txt 100.25 kB · 1 download DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.7z 991.7 kB · 1 download DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 607.55 kB · 3 downloads

3 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Hey Sheson,

I too am getting a Integer overflow error when running DynDOLOD 68. Logs at Mega

Delete all old logs and bugreport.txt, then run this test version of DynDOLODx64.exe. It should still fail but hopefully provide more information. Upload new bugreport.txt, log and debug log.

3 hours ago, Joe9075 said:

I'm receiving the error "One or more errors occurred. Invalid pointer operation." when running Texgen for Dyndolod Alpha 68.

bugreport.txt 144.94 kB · 2 downloads TexGen_SSE_log.txt 591.66 kB · 3 downloads TexGen_SSE_Debug_log.zip 362.14 kB · 1 download

Delete all old logs and bugreport.txt, then run this test version of TexGenx64.exe. In case there are still problems upload new bugreport.txt, log and debug log.

6 hours ago, Daemonjax said:

How would I go about fixing this in iNeeds - Extended.esp (there's a bunch of these, but for brevity only posting one):

<Warning: Base record type not STAT or MSTT for large reference iNeed - Extended.esp [REFR:0009840B] (places _SNSnowDriftM01 "Snow" [ACTI:0A001829] in GRUP Cell 

It changes the large Showdrifts into activators (using same nif) so that you can gather snow.  That's cool, I'd like to keep it... but it's not critical to the mod functioning.

I know what the problem is, as per DynDoLod manual...

The base record not being of the type STAT or MSTT. For example if the base record is changed by a plugin for a large reference, even if the plugin is an ESM. A warning message Base Record Type Not STAT or MSTT For Large Reference is written to the message log.

... but not sure what to do about it if I want to keep these activators functioning. 

Would I really need to removing the mod's changes to these recard while also placing an invisible activator at all those locations?  Or is there something easier I can do? 

Maybe the easiest thing to do (not 100% sure this would work) would be to copy all these worldspace edits as new records into a new esp (instead of overrides) modify the nif to be invisible (or just have no nif?  dunno), move the model origin up by a couple of z units, then delete all the original worldspace edits?  EDIT: I'm working on trying this now... It REALLY sucks that xEdit doesn't have a "Deep Copy as New Record" function -- I have to "copy as new record" each one individually.  EDIT2:  There are too many records to do this by hand, and the xEdit script "Mark new records from overrides" would be perfect if it actually worked (fails on line 21).

These changes trigger large reference bugs, e.g. texture flicker between the full model and LOD model just outside the loaded cells in the large reference grid area.

If those bugs are visible for a cell, the workaround is to move the original reference underground to -30000 in a ESM flagged plugin to hide them and add new reference that is a copy as new of the original reference but uses the new ACTI base record (plugin type does not matter).

Use the xEdit discord for help with xEdit, its scripting or to report bugs with xEdit.

Integer overflow error. This never occurred before. I was able to successfully run dyndolod 3.0 (alpha68) one time today, and then the subsequent runs will all show this error.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log

bugreport

Edit: there's no main difference between the first successful dyndolod run and the ones that are currently causing bugreports. The only thing I changed within dyndolod was to set level32=1 because I looked back at "A Clear Map of Skyrim" and saw related stuff about that option so I tried it for the second time. This caused dyndolod to have integer overflow error, so I reverted changes to level32=0, and then returned "Clear Map of Skyrim"'s options for non-level32, but dyndolod continues to find fault with that one scaffolding from JK's that was never a problem prior (was using alpha 65 prior to today's one-time alpha 68)

Edited by SirHarbinger
Additional Info

18 minutes ago, SirHarbinger said:

Integer overflow error. This never occurred before. I was able to successfully run dyndolod 3.0 (alpha68) one time today, and then the subsequent runs will all show this error.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log

bugreport

https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/15606-dyndolod-300-alpha-68/?do=findComment&comment=256894

1 hour ago, sheson said:

Delete all old logs and bugreport.txt, then run this test version of DynDOLODx64.exe. It should still fail but hopefully provide more information. Upload new bugreport.txt, log and debug log.

Delete all old logs and bugreport.txt, then run this test version of TexGenx64.exe. In case there are still problems upload new bugreport.txt, log and debug log.

Thanks, same error as expected but here are the new logs.

bugreport.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.7z DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt