DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

I had the same problem with this "Invalid resolution. Create mipmaps. while processing textures\landscape\trees\TreePineForestBarkComp_N.dds" as well. I tried to go back to the older version which is the alpha 65 and it doesn't have any error

6 minutes ago, DK2077 said:

I had the same problem with this "Invalid resolution. Create mipmaps. while processing textures\landscape\trees\TreePineForestBarkComp_N.dds" as well. I tried to go back to the older version which is the alpha 65 and it doesn't have any error

Upload the debug log from the older and newer version.

10 minutes ago, Vashnera said:

I have no idea how that works but heres the texture.

https://ufile.io/iyjrc6uy 

Correction to my earlier posts, i used Alpha 65 not 64. I got confused cause of the TexGen64.exe name. 

With Alpha 65 and Resources 19 it works, not with 66 and Resources 20 (or 19).

TexGen_SSE_Debug_log66againbutnewer.txt 1.76 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Will upload new version in a minute that should fix that.

Let me know in case Alpha-67 has problems.

13 hours ago, aufisch said:

OK, thanks I am just trying to find out why my waterwheels are suddenly invisible (never happened before), and I only found DynDOLOD.esm overwriting them. But apparently there is something else wrong. I just can't figure it out as I have Renthals Waterwheel installed as loose files (both mesh and textures).

Would love to know if you find a solution to this. I ran into the same thing and wound up uninstalling Renthals because I couldn't find a fix.

1 hour ago, MarkAim said:

Would It be possible to get ALPHA 65 for testing Im getting a Range Error when running Dyndolod 64. Not sure what is causing it  was using ALPHA 67 TexGen 64 is working fine btw but not Dyndolod

Found the Range Check Error It was notice board.esp but that weird it never gave that issue in ALpha 65 Had to disable then run dyndolod