HD Local Map (by doodlez)

DoubleYou

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is a reported bug that this mod reveals the entire local map prior to exploration of the cell. If that's indeed the case, we can't use it.

Can someone confirm this behavior with Step? If I need to test myself, it will postpone this otherwise-nearly-ready guide update ;).

5 minutes ago, z929669 said:

It is a reported bug that this mod reveals the entire local map prior to exploration of the cell. If that's indeed the case, we can't use it.

Can someone confirm this behavior with Step? If I need to test myself, it will postpone this otherwise-nearly-ready guide update ;).

Seems I am unable to launch the latest game version with this mod enabled...

image.thumb.png.7b1fe3a715130afd0747e2d5b65a8027.png

10 minutes ago, Kattmandu said:

Seems I am unable to launch the latest game version with this mod enabled...

image.thumb.png.7b1fe3a715130afd0747e2d5b65a8027.png

Well that makes life simpler I guess. I hadn't gotten around to installing this one yet.

The MA is likely not going to be updating this one anytime soon, but let's give it at least until we're ready to release the guide update. Probably in a few days or just after the holiday.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, z929669 said:

It seems the mod has been updated for latest runtime if you want to test the bug discussed above.

I installed the updated HD Local Map mod the day before my save game crashes started occurring (HD Local Map has nothing to do with my crashes).  The mod was working well for me.  The unexplored areas were hidden.

Edited by Kattmandu
  • Thanks 2