Ambiance - A Vanilla(plus) Ambient Lighting Overhaul (by TheMilesO)

z929669

7 minutes ago, z929669 said:

A few lights were modified for consistency with Step (and some with Ambiance itself, IIRC). We also forward/merge select Ambiance weather changes to Blackreach that would otherwise be snuffed, since we are also making some weather changes to CW. I can't think of anything else offhand, but if you are running Step lighting, you will likely want those changes.

Easiest thing to do is get the AE update. Otherwise, you will need to maintain your own versions of the Step patches with all of the CC stuff removed. Some people are likely doing this, but it's quite a bit of work first time around. Once you have it, it should be fairly simple to maintain in parallel to ours.

Thanks, Z. I run STEP Ultra Lite Vanilla Extra Plus, not even running CW. I was just curious about the Ambiance changes due to RS or possible color changes to keep it close to what it was (CW + Luminosity). I'm still thinking if I'm going RAID Weathers or simply vanilla + dark nights, but if I go CW, I'll get the AE CC stuff. 

Edited by phpones

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic