Mod Suggestions for SR - Post in STEP Mods Forum

I wonder if the time delay hits NPCs if using ASIS potions - I would suppose so' date=' but the AI probably doesn't know that so that might be an issue.  Do NPCs in ASIS use potions if you pay without the ASIS AI?[/quote']

They use, if I'm correctly remember - this option doesn't need customizedAI from ASIS, so should work with any AI.

I like it as well...even with SSAO on... only issue is that I got clipping in the far distances... which is unfortunate.

Gonna try to see how much I can salvage later today.

Well fixed most SSAO issues, but this clipping issue is just not possible for me to fix.. properly gonna need an ini change. If someone knows some then give me a shout.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnxn7kgz95akvi4/ScreenShot77.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xckaai32jjnf782/ScreenShot78.jpg

Other then this issue then I would use it with my ENB preset since it is far superior to the normal foggy weather.

Also tried his morning fog edition... that is however very lack luster since it is way to easy to see the squares of fog he has added... especially at solitude and riften.

What did you do exactly to help the SSAO issues with supreme fog?  Tweaks to the ENB most likely, but what exactly?   While they still look good with ENB enabled, they definitely take a little image quality hit (i'm still keeping it though, I think it looks much better than vanilla regardless)

I have been trying out Bergzore's "Animation Tweaks and Fixes" (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34950) it's pretty good. I had previously been using XP32's New Animations. He has a variety of good combat animations. The sword and shield on back animation is quite good as is his dual sword draw.

Keep in mind that Bergzore does not break his animation down to male and female so any prior mods you have that do this will take precedence over his even if you install his lower down in your MO load order. In particular, in order to use Bergzore's I had to reinstall XP32 without the combat options.

My MO order looks like

Better Turn Animations

Bowlegged Jump

Dual Wield Blocking

Fore's NIS

No MaaM

No Spinning Death

No Twitching Dragons

Running w Bow

XP32 New Animations (magic, jump, etc.)

Animations Tweaks and Fixes 1 handed

XP32 Max Skeleton (to get the dagger on hip equip animation)

Animations Tweaks and Fixes Dual Sprint

Animations Tweaks and Fixes Greatsword Sprint

Animations Tweaks and Fixes Strafe

Animations Tweaks and Fixes Sword and Board Relaxed (use this for sword on hip)

Animations Tweaks and Fixes Weapons on Back Relaxed (use this for sword on back - this replaces XPMS with a skeleton that's supposed to have less clipping of sword and shield on back.

He has indicated he might add an animation to cover drawing an arrow from belted quiver Chesko's arrangment.

I've been trying out Less Intrusive HUD II and it's pretty cool. I especially like the feature to control the placement of things like the compass in real-time so you can see the results. You can also make the compass slim among several other tweaks.

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35154

@statmonster: Those Animation Tweaks and Fixes look good too. Thanks for the suggestion. Have you tried it with a female character to get the animation to work with Sword and Board? The optional file says it requires XPMS and Neo's Dual Sheath Redux, but whenever I try it with a female character (shield on back), the shield just pops into her hand or it pops back on her back when sheathing and it doesn't have the nice animation like the ATF video shows. Maybe it only works for male characters.

The issue is that Skyrim by default does not create male or female animations for these, and Bergzore's ATAF follows this convention. But some mods do, and if these are created they will override the Skyrim/ATAF defaults.. If another mod does then Bergzoe's will not override it, you either have to edit Bergzore's file structure, or get rid of the animation from the other (female creating) mod.

It's pretty easy to do. it just involves copy and pasting files inside of MO.

BTW, close MO before making any changes! I have heard it does not like it if you fool with the file structure while it is open!

Open up MO, go to data and open up meshes. You should check whether you have a .../character/female/1hm_equip.hkx and ...female/1hm_unEquip.hkx (or something like that). Anything in female will override anything in .../character/ which is where ATAF is putting it's meshes. You can either get rid of whatever you had in the /female folder or just edit Bergzore's /character folder to add /character/female and add the equip and unequip animations into that folder.

P.S. Neo pointed me to those animations before.

Just noticed that Interesting NPCs (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8429) has not been suggested here, for some reason. I'd consider it an almost vital mod, with voice acting that is beyond what I've ever seen in a mod as well as being extremely well written. There is also a patch to only use the voiced actors (will remove some quests that include only partial/no voice acting). The only issues I've had with it is that it overwrites quite a lot of cells from lighting mods and such, so creating a patch or two in TES5Edit will be required to keep those values correct.

Hi All,

This is from the guy who did the mushroom / mushroom stew re-textures.

From the nexus page:

From the creator of realistic mushrooms comes a complete re-texture of Telvanni. This includes all interior and exterior textures and also the big mushrooms and furniture.

Many hours of work went into this overhaul over 20 hours into the steps alone so please show your gratitude by endorsing if you like it.

All the textures are 2048 from the original vanilla 512 resolution on par with the hi res texture packs. See images section for some before and after shots (these were not taken on ultra setting so if you use ultra it will look even better than the screenshots)