Mod Suggestions for SR - Post in STEP Mods Forum

What about these pair of mods?

Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild

Enhanced Skyrim Followers - Aela the Huntress

Haven't really tried either of those, but I will try them on my next playthough. Looks like really well designed mods.

Brilliant recommendation. I just took at look at ESF: The Companion's Guild; it's about time someone did the Companions right.

I've been meaning to test those as I plan a werewolf playthru (thanks to MT), but it apparently has some issues with one of the new quests added to Aela for the companions. Temp (and not optimal) solution is posted at the bottom of description though an he said he would fix for next version, sadly been a long time since last update

Haven't really tried either of those, but I will try them on my next playthough. Looks like really well designed mods.

Brilliant recommendation. I just took at look at ESF: The Companion's Guild; it's about time someone did the Companions right.

I've been meaning to test those as I plan a werewolf playthru (thanks to MT), but it apparently has some issues with one of the new quests added to Aela for the companions. Temp (and not optimal) solution is posted at the bottom of description though an he said he would fix for next version, sadly been a long time since last update

Think he's busy with finding a new voice actress for the mod, as well as some RL things. Probably see an update from him soon. What I'm concerned about at the moment is its compatibility (both ESF: Aela and ESF: The Companions) with Moonlight Tales/Werewolf Mastery.

Think he's busy with finding a new voice actress for the mod, as well as some RL things. Probably see an update from him soon. What I'm concerned about at the moment is its compatibility (both ESF: Aela and ESF: The Companions) with Moonlight Tales/Werewolf Mastery.
I haven't checked very deeply, but I know that both mods edit C01, and a patch is needed for all the changes to that quest to be merged. I am working on a EBQO patch that merges the changes between those two mods and EBQO. That being said, I haven't checked to see if there are any other conflicts - maybe open up both mods with TES5Edit?

I did so yesterday; so unless Werewolf Mastery's updated in the meantime, the major quest to look at for making a compatibility patch, that I remember off hand is indeed MQ C01. For NPCs: Farkas, Aela and IIRC Vilkas (?) have conflicts. Moonlight Tales/Werewolf Mastery also has new AI that needs carrying over into the two mods. The main sources of conflict for the NPCs are in their stats: both Werewolf Mastery and ESF make changes to those, perks and in the case of ESF class types and armor keywords.

I'm planning to look at the companions guild mod very soon so I'm glad that WilliamImm is already in progress of making a patch. :)

Heh. Even though I'm mainly doing patches for quests that EBQO modifies, it wouldn't hurt to merge other changes from the conflicting mods - like the various Companions NPCs, for instance.
As I'm assuming Neo plans to add Sounds of Skyrim to SR (based on comment in the SoS re-release threads posts ;) )' date=' here's a temporary patch to use it with CoT until Cliffworms posts his own. It requires Wilds + Civilizations (Dungeons does not require one) as well as CoT - Sounds module: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gckpyqp4xzggvlz/CoT-SoS%20Patch.esp[/quote']

Nice.

Is the CoT sounds required with these ones though?

Yeah I didn't make it modular as I made it for myself, so it requires CoT sounds. Once Cliffworm releases his own patches you'll be able to get it compatible with CoT that doesn't use the sounds-module

I'm planning to look at the companions guild mod very soon so I'm glad that WilliamImm is already in progress of making a patch. :)

Heh. Even though I'm mainly doing patches for quests that EBQO modifies, it wouldn't hurt to merge other changes from the conflicting mods - like the various Companions NPCs, for instance.
Reading the MT posts - it seems that some people are having issues with that mods and the Companions Quests.  I sounds like it might be an issue with AFT and maybe UFO. In any case a close look at how the Companions are affected by MT might be worthwhile.