Umgak's Vokrii Compatibility Patch Compendium (by Umgak)

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
Umgak's Vokrii Compatibility Patch Compendium by AUTHOR
Wiki Link

This adds patches in ESP-FE format (don't count toward plugin limit) for the following mods in STEP:

• Audio Overhaul for Skyrim
  • Trade and Barter
  • Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes

We may or may not want to use these to help eliminate extra patching for the STEP Patches.

Accepted for 2.0.0

28 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

Are you using all three? I seem to not have the WACCF patch in my install and I don't remember why.

I have that one moved to optional so it wasn't needed for some reason. I have yet to run into any issues without it during patching, so I don't think it's needed.

Audio Overhaul for Skyrim: Vokrii's destruction perk effects will use Audio Overhaul for Skyrim's sounds instead of vanilla.

Trade and Barter: Vokrii's Private Stock and Trade and Barter's Investor perk will both be able to apply at the same time. Investing in a merchant will enable Trade and Barter's inventory expansion, and Private Stock will further expand inventory. Buy and sell to your heart's content.

Weapon Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes: Vokrii will use WACCF's Matching Light and Matching Heavy set lists, though with the Vokrii tweak of only needing three of a kind instead of four. Version 2.0.0 changelog states: "Extremely stripped down, now only containing DLC1DawguardItemPerk and Matching Set perks. Load Vokrii before WACCF, then user this patch to restore a couple of its functions back."

20 minutes ago, Greg said:

Weapon Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes: Vokrii will use WACCF's Matching Light and Matching Heavy set lists, though with the Vokrii tweak of only needing three of a kind instead of four. Version 2.0.0 changelog states: "Extremely stripped down, now only containing DLC1DawguardItemPerk and Matching Set perks. Load Vokrii before WACCF, then user this patch to restore a couple of its functions back."

LOOT sorts Vokrii after WACCF, so it doesn't sound viable.

• 8 months later...
42 minutes ago, slymeasy said:

Does this still work for Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Vokrii 3.8.2? Both authors are MIA now, so it's hard to get an answer.

Thanks for posting ... I had intended to look at this one for similar reasons and forgot all about it. More on that later ...

In the meantime, we are picking up this one:

6 hours ago, slymeasy said:

Does this still work for Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Vokrii 3.8.2? Both authors are MIA now, so it's hard to get an answer.

We are only using the AOS and Trade & Barter patches. They are very simple but still relevant. We are handling WACCF patching in the Step patches.