TexGen stuck at "Removing temporary files"

Your log is showing "access violation". Given that you have DynDOLOD installed in a path outside of UAT control, you may want to be sure that TexGen, DynDOLOD, and LODGen executables have permissions to write to your DynDOLOD install path. Also check antivirus whitelist paths if applicable.

From the log:

[00:00] Found Bashed Patch, 0.esp. In case there are errors, test if removing the Bashed Patch allows generation without problems. If it does, it means the Bashed Patch is broken. Use a newer version of Wrye Bash to create a new patch

You should post those logs on the DynDOLOD thread if removing the bashed patch and verifying permissions on that path do not resolve. @sheson will have better direction for you.

Thank you for helping me.

Mmmm i can't see what i can do, i put these as "run as admin" in their settings and i'm using Windows Defender which isn't allow anything like that from what i can see.

I disable bashed (and smashed) patch but still stuck at "Removing temporary files".

Can you explain what i have to do exactly?

Thank you.

Make sure TexGen Output is going to a location outside of the MO virtual file system (your logs indicate that this may not be the case). I send it to my DynDOLOD directory:

image.png

See that you are running TexGen via MO according to standards (there are other ways to do this, but this is what we recommend)

See our System Setup Guide top check that you have your environment set up according to best practice (check MO install method, DynDOLOD install, etc.)

Can you walk up to a road tile and click on it with More Informative Console installed? That you tell us and you some more useful information. Blended Roads should not be be overwritten, so make sure that's not happening and ensure you have a snow texture installed that has a projectedDiffuse textures in Textures\effects:
temp.png