Solitude Mesh Fixes (by MrNeverLost)

TechAngel85

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

This one completely conflicts with ELFX meshes. I think I'd rather have ELFX meshes over these for fixes that hardly anyone ever notices (most have never noticed). Therefore, with recent changes, I vote to drop this one from testing.

I think I prefer to keep ELFX as well. As noted in my post above, I never noticed these issues anyway.

5 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

This one completely conflicts with ELFX meshes. I think I'd rather have ELFX meshes over these for fixes that hardly anyone ever notices (most have never noticed). Therefore, with recent changes, I vote to drop this one from testing.

I tend to agree, but these new mesh replacers could all be improvements to ELFX in terms of efficiency aside from shape/performance improvements. Heck, they could even be modifications to ELFX resources, IDK. I guess I'd want to investigate a bit. If one of these MrNeverLost meshes is better, then there is a good chance that all of them are.

• 2 months later...

This is mostly included in Assorted Meshes beside the upside down roofs (per the author's claim) that no one has ever noticed; else, if included it would overwrite Assorted Meshes. 'Mesh Patch for Various Mods' has a patch that, if Assorted Mesh Fixes is included, already includes these fixes and says this mod is no longer needed. I went looking for these issues on the roofs and couldn't find any of them. I don't think it's worth the hassle given the information.

I vote no.

14 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

This is mostly included in Assorted Meshes beside the upside down roofs (per the author's claim) that no one has ever noticed; else, if included it would overwrite Assorted Meshes. 'Mesh Patch for Various Mods' has a patch that, if Assorted Mesh Fixes is included, already includes these fixes and says this mod is no longer needed. I went looking for these issues on the roofs and couldn't find any of them. I don't think it's worth the hassle given the information.

I vote no.

Per your assessment, I also vote no. Keeps it simpler and avoids speculation.

• 1 year later...