The Wasteland Patch Collection: STEP Patch and 20th Century Weapons

Tapachi

Question

I'm having some trouble with the wasteland Patch colection in the STEP guide, firstly because of the "20th Century Weapons Reborn exCaliberized with additional patches" that isn't dowloadable, so I couldn´t use 20thCW related patches because of missing masters associeted with the mod. But in the notes section of the mod:

"Some users prefer to not use 20th Century Weapons since there are so many weapons added, and because there are problems with some of the weapons. Until Deadmano provides an alternate version for some of the major patches in TWPC, a patch that includes 20th Century Weapons can be installed. The plugins from the 20th Century Weapons mod also need to be installed temporarily; after the editing they can be removed. Open xEdit and select only the desired patch. After xEdit' loads any record in the patch that includes a master record from 20th Century Weapons can be removed. When all of these records are removed, run the Clean Masters command in xEdit on the patch plugin and the master reference to 20th Century Weapons will be removed. As mentioned, this will require having the 20th Century Weapons plugin installed while editing with xEdit, but once this is complete it can be disabled."

It says that is posible to remove the master dependency of 20thCW but it requires to have installed the plugins, which I can't becouse of "20th Century Weapons Reborn exCaliberized with additional patches" has the missing plugins and it isn't available, and i don't understand how to remove master reference in the fist place.

pls help i'm almost finish with this guide.

2 answers to this question

When I installed the guide, the I skipped the 20th Century Weapons mods. I think these are 20th Century Weapons, 20th Century Wpns - Plus - Reborn for FWE 603, and 20th Century Weapons Reborn eXCaliberized with additional patches. I then installed The Wasteland Patch Collection and deactivated the two or three plugins with missing masters.