Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So are we fine with starting the game with all patches up to April 25?

Or is there something in the May 7 update that needs to be done?  Do not want to update to a play thru without the 3 mods you removed...anything in the May 7 update that should be done that's not related to those 3 mods?  ( I plan on doing the ENB update)

before any of you ask here why Bruma Footprints and Wet and Cold were removed:

"We had a lot of user have issues with Bruma its also widely reported on the mod page. But issues is not what matter it doesnt fit in the guide cause no museum implementation.

Footprint does linger scripts in save games its not news but how harmful they are we cant know for sure cause its discontinued and we cant see other peoples comments other than here.

Wet and Cold is bugged Techangel knows about the issues but he doesnt use frostfall or CC Survival or any other mod it clashes with therefor might never fix it."

Really thank you for these changes. I might install the guide again in the near future and you save me time since to get a playable game without freezes i had to wipe wet and cold and clean masters

my self every time anyway  :D.

Edited by Avead

Hello and Thank you for your amazing work !

I have a question regarding "Silent Horizon ENB" installation. I did the special installation but do I need after that to install the archive like a normal mod in MO or we don't want the rest of the mod ?

"Special Installation: Download and extract from the the archive Silent Horizons 3.0 MWS Obsidian Weathers then do the following

1. Navigate to Silent Horizons 3.0 MWS Obsidian Weathers
  2. Copy and paste the Contents Except the ENBlocal.ini file to the main Skyrim Special Edition Directory."

Edited by Elador

So are we fine with starting the game with all patches up to April 25?

Or is there something in the May 7 update that needs to be done?  Do not want to update to a play thru without the 3 mods you removed...anything in the May 7 update that should be done that's not related to those 3 mods?  ( I plan on doing the ENB update)

there were some general updates check the changelog the one mod you really should dump is W&C it is a known cause a game freezes.

Hello and Thank you for your amazing work !

I have a question regarding "Silent Horizon ENB" installation. I did the special installation but do I need after that to install the archive like a normal mod in MO or we don't want the rest of the mod ?

"Special Installation: Download and extract from the the archive Silent Horizons 3.0 MWS Obsidian Weathers then do the following

1. Navigate to Silent Horizons 3.0 MWS Obsidian Weathers
  2. Copy and paste the Contents Except the ENBlocal.ini file to the main Skyrim Special Edition Directory."

Silent horizon is install in the Main Direct not through Mod Organizer.

Hi there,

I just reached the finished line part of the guide and reached the time for a quick test point.

the game starts OK but hangs just after the initial screen. The bottom right corner has the spinning loading icon shown even after almost 20 minutes... I didn't find any mistake in the steps of the guide and followed them to the letter. I couldn't however figure out what you mean in the intro of the merge section, to use the "optional folder of MO or auto disable the merged mods"? Could you elaborate a bit on how to do that?

The weird part is that after running LOOT several plugin ESPs get disabled automatically after the sorting. Not the small esps that are patches but really important ones like Skyrim immersive creatures, falskaar etc. The game starts but crashes as is expected, so I just re enable all of them so there are no missing masters error in MO2 but the result is the eternal spinning loading icon...

Hi there,

I just reached the finished line part of the guide and reached the time for a quick test point.

the game starts OK but hangs just after the initial screen. The bottom right corner has the spinning loading icon shown even after almost 20 minutes... I didn't find any mistake in the steps of the guide and followed them to the letter. I couldn't however figure out what you mean in the intro of the merge section, to use the "optional folder of MO or auto disable the merged mods"? Could you elaborate a bit on how to do that?

The weird part is that after running LOOT several plugin ESPs get disabled automatically after the sorting. Not the small esps that are patches but really important ones like Skyrim immersive creatures, falskaar etc. The game starts but crashes as is expected, so I just re enable all of them so there are no missing masters error in MO2 but the result is the eternal spinning loading icon...

LOOT would only deactivate mods if you are over the plugin limit

Hi there,

Sounds like you have not disabled any of the ESPs which were merged, hence going over the plugin limit causing LOOT to disable a load.

On the Prerequisites page there is an entry to download "Merge Plugins Hide" - if you have done this, then clicking the jigsaw icon in MO2 (between the cogs icon and the tools icon) will show an option "Merge Plugins Hide" - select this option to open a new window.

Select everything in this window (Ctrl+A) then right-click in the selection and choose "Disable Plugins".

Click Close.

All the ESPs which had been merged on the Merge page will now be hidden (moved to an "Optional" folder in each Mods folder).

This will reduce your total ESP count, which will stop LOOT disabling any ESPs.