Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

left me know if the updated version of YAWTO - Yet Another Whiterun Tree Overhaul fixes the issue if not you will have to speak with Mator

Yes, this fixed the issue for me.

Updated YAWTO, rebuild the zMerge, rebuild TexGen (necessary?), and DynDOLOD now completes successfully.

To Vorians' comment - does this point to a larger systemic issue with zMerge (that could also impact us elsewhere in-game?)

I've got to "time for a quick test" in the Finishing Line section.  SE crashed before the splash screen.  I can't find any logs - where do I go from here?  The plugins page in MO2 has no "missing masters" plugins (it did, but I fixed that - it's not easy doing this guide when you don't do some of the optionals as various other patches and merge files also have to be tweaked wrt masters), and the MO2 log has no errors that I can see (the usvfs log).  No error logs in the SkyrimSE folder.

SkyrimSE DOES run in the MO2 vanilla profile, using the same skse dropdown shortcut as used for the LOTD profile that crashes.

I've got to "time for a quick test" in the Finishing Line section.  SE crashed before the splash screen.  I can't find any logs - where do I go from here?  The plugins page in MO2 has no "missing masters" plugins (it did, but I fixed that - it's not easy doing this guide when you don't do some of the optionals as various other patches and merge files also have to be tweaked wrt masters), and the MO2 log has no errors that I can see (the usvfs log).  No error logs in the SkyrimSE folder.

SkyrimSE DOES run in the MO2 vanilla profile, using the same skse dropdown shortcut as used for the LOTD profile that crashes.

Did you follow the correct file paths when installing Stunning Statues of Skyrim? Check your spelling

Did you extract all of your BSAs?

Yes to correct file paths and spellings for the Statues mod.

How would I check for the BSAs?  Some of them aren't meant to be extracted.

I'm still stuck on the Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards instructions which seem to say to copy a folder inside itself... or maybe it means Enhanced Landscapes - Oaks Standalone - Marsh Pines - Dilon Vul folder in the mods root, but that's not quite the correct name.

Yes, this fixed the issue for me.

Updated YAWTO, rebuild the zMerge, rebuild TexGen (necessary?), and DynDOLOD now completes successfully.

To Vorians' comment - does this point to a larger systemic issue with zMerge (that could also impact us elsewhere in-game?)

It's possible. Only reason we've been made aware of this is because of a separate tool DynDOLOD spotting the bad data, if we hadn't been using DynDOLOD everyone would have been happily using this incomplete merge.

So yes, it may be that some of the other merges are doing the same thing, but the only way to tell would be to redo each merge and check the zMerge log to see what order it places the ESM/Ps during the merging process - which Lexy herself cannot do because she didn't even have the issue for some reason.

If not already done so, this should be reported to the autor of zEdit so they can investigate.

Hello,

playing this guide for twenty hours now, i had my first systematic crash today.

When I kill the mother wisp in South Skybound Pass I had a black sreeen with only  the HUD a the XP (69) visible. Do you have a known suspect?

On other hand, all the enchanter table are purple as if a texture is missing.

I reloaded the [RUSTIC ALCHEMY and ENCHANTING TABLES] without any changes.

Thank for the fantastic job you've made for this guide.

So I'm merging mods and I'm on  the LOTD Patches section.  DBM_ZimsThaneWeapons_Patch.esp is requiring ZIA_Complete_Pack_v4.esp.  However, the guide reccomends downloading Zimm's Immersive Artifacts 1.5.3, which has a newer esp file (ZIA_Complete Pack.esp).  Therefore, I cannot continue this merge as I do not have the correct master for the patch.

Can anyone tell me if i should:

1. Download Zim's Immersive Artifacts 1.4 for the correct esp

2. Rename ZIA_Complete Pack to ZIA_Complete_Pack_v4.esp

3. Get rid of the mod entirely

4. Something else?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

2vb3ifb.png

So I'm merging mods and I'm on  the LOTD Patches section.  DBM_ZimsThaneWeapons_Patch.esp is requiring ZIA_Complete_Pack_v4.esp.  However, the guide reccomends downloading Zimm's Immersive Artifacts 1.5.3, which has a newer esp file (ZIA_Complete Pack.esp).  Therefore, I cannot continue this merge as I do not have the correct master for the patch.

Can anyone tell me if i should:

1. Download Zim's Immersive Artifacts 1.4 for the correct esp

2. Rename ZIA_Complete Pack to ZIA_Complete_Pack_v4.esp

3. Get rid of the mod entirely

4. Something else?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

2vb3ifb.png

Under the Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch - Zim's Thane Weapon Displays section of the guide there is an update file that will take you to dropbox. That page will have the proper esp to use for the version of Zim used in the guide

Fixed, if anyone is interested.  I checked the last lines of the MO2 usvfs* log and noticed Vigilant mentioned.  Turned out that vigilant HD textures crashes my game before the bethesda splash screen.  Unchecked just those (left the 2 other vigilant mods) and all good.   On to the next stage...

Edited by kleshas

Hello,

playing this guide for twenty hours now, i had my first systematic crash today.

When I kill the mother wisp in South Skybound Pass I had a black sreeen with only  the HUD a the XP (69) visible. Do you have a known suspect?

On other hand, all the enchanter table are purple as if a texture is missing.

I reloaded the [RUSTIC ALCHEMY and ENCHANTING TABLES] without any changes.

Thank for the fantastic job you've made for this guide.

Looking back at the Skyrim Revamped mod in the guide, instructions indicate you need to delete certain files. I would try starting from the Skyrim Revamped step and make sure to delete only the listed files, nothing more/nothing less. Then reinstall rustic alchemy and enchanting tables. If there is a purple enchanting table, you probably are missing a texture or MO can't find it. 

Edited by StackingWhales

before any of you ask here why Bruma Footprints and Wet and Cold were removed:

"We had a lot of user have issues with Bruma its also widely reported on the mod page. But issues is not what matter it doesnt fit in the guide cause no museum implementation.

Footprint does linger scripts in save games its not news but how harmful they are we cant know for sure cause its discontinued and we cant see other peoples comments other than here.

Wet and Cold is bugged Techangel knows about the issues but he doesnt use frostfall or CC Survival or any other mod it clashes with therefor might never fix it."