Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Awesome work, probably the most detailed and extensive guide there is.

I've been using parts of it for inspiration & problem solving (which is probably not how it's supposed to be used), and it helped me get quite a lot of mods working in conjunction that I'd otherwise have to be picky about.

Just a short question though: Is there a possibility that you may add brief notes for some of the custom decisions at some point in the future? For example when certain files have to be deleted, it's sometimes obvious (esp conflicts & merged esps, etc.) but at times some dds or other files have to be deleted and there's no clear reason given as to why. It seems a bit of a shame that there's no reason given, because relatively inexperienced modders like me could greatly benefit from a brief indication of why a certain action is taken and thus benefit from your expertise. (E.g. files conflict with similar files from Mod X - Delete)

Thanks for all the amazing work!

Also, on the Lexy's LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards: 

Navigate to Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards\textures\Terrain\LODGenCopy the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp folder. Navigate to Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone\textures\terrain\lodgenPaste the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp folder.

There is no Standalone folder in the mod itself, nor in the mods list and no \textures\terrain\lodgen inside this mod other than the one we are trying to copy from.

Hi lexy ,

When will the mods on the trello in Category "mods to be added to the guide" will be included to the main guide?

Memoso the same philosophy as LOTD v5 applies here too...i.e its done when its done. They are testing many mods as you are aware, finding faults and fixes, it all takes time...and there is only a hand full of experienced modders working on it, besides their work on Discord to. If there is a mod you must have thats on the Trello board, and you need it now, then you will have to do your own fault fixing or be patient till it comes out. Happy modding ::):

I've finally managed to slowly get this guide up and running; thank you so much for all the work you put into making this as user-friendly as possible.

I've tried to find some clarification on one part of your guide though that confuses me.  After creating the bashed patch, you mention removing the sound descriptor from it via SSEEdit.

post-557-0-09707700-1556903272_thumb.png

How do you do that?  I've loaded up only the bashed patch in SSEEdit but i don't see any menu options after right-clicking it that look right and I don't see anything in the right pane that looks right either.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

[Female Blades Light Armor SSE] is Hidden as of earlier this week, and points to [Light Blades Armor SSE - CBBE Bodyslide].  Do we use that one, and still use the custom esp provided in the guide?

Kleshas from previous page: "skip it it not need blades Armour is covered by TMB Vanilla Armour anyway". Also you may need to redo your Weapons and Armour merge and remove the consistency patch for this mod

I've finally managed to slowly get this guide up and running; thank you so much for all the work you put into making this as user-friendly as possible.

I've tried to find some clarification on one part of your guide though that confuses me.  After creating the bashed patch, you mention removing the sound descriptor from it via SSEEdit.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

How do you do that?  I've loaded up only the bashed patch in SSEEdit but i don't see any menu options after right-clicking it that look right and I don't see anything in the right pane that looks right either.

After loading in xEdit, click the + symbol to left of "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" to expand and view the top-level list. You will see an entry named "Sound Descriptor". Right-click on that entry, and you can then select Remove from the context menu.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Eriahers hi! https://imgur.com/a/ttNacIZ : As Vorians has said

After loading in xEdit, click the + symbol to left of "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" to expand and view the top-level list. You will see an entry named "Sound Descriptor". Right-click on that entry, and you can then select Remove from the context menu.

Thanks for the easy instructions; worked like a charm.

Eriahers hi! https://imgur.com/a/ttNacIZ : As Vorians has said

I appreciate the visual, thanks!

Hi everyone,

Is it possible for anyone to share the MLU patches merged.esp with me. I want to remove it as a master from the conflict resolution patch but didn't download any of the patches to make the merge since i have not installed OMEGA and MLU

I respect if thats not allowed and will go back through and get the necessary patches in that case. 

Thanks

Hey Guys! I don't know how many people using this guide are interested in learning about manual CR in xEdit, but I found a great guide on the skyrimmods subreddit! Just search manual patching Skyrim special edition and it should pop up. When you get past the 255 plugin limit (regardless of ESL flag), Mator Smash won't work anymore. Besides, its a really handy skill to have! Happy patching! 

Hey Guys! I don't know how many people using this guide are interested in learning about manual CR in xEdit, but I found a great guide on the skyrimmods subreddit! Just search manual patching Skyrim special edition and it should pop up. When you get past the 255 plugin limit (regardless of ESL flag), Mator Smash won't work anymore. Besides, its a really handy skill to have! Happy patching!

And what you want to say?:))

How to help you