Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I don't think I have any of those mods :P My reasoning is that I prefer an extended exploration build and extensive exploration becomes impossible if combat takes too long. Skyrim Underground alone is impossible to explore if you can't tank through enemies. No, I'm not a "woossy" like some modder puts it on their page. Just think Skyrim and Mortal Kombat are two different games ;) Having said that, I never had problems with brawling so thank you Lexy for leaving the fix in the guide.

ROFLMAO  "wussy".  That made my day.  Haven't heard that in a while.  I'm more of an explorer and flower picker myself but I do like my combat also; however, it is secondary to exploration, flower picking and just admiring the scenery.

Edited by Kneph13

I don't think I have any of those mods :P My reasoning is that I prefer an extended exploration build and extensive exploration becomes impossible if combat takes too long. Skyrim Underground alone is impossible to explore if you can't tank through enemies. No, I'm not a "woossy" like some modder puts it on their page. Just think Skyrim and Mortal Kombat are two different games ;) Having said that, I never had problems with brawling so thank you Lexy for leaving the fix in the guide.

You have enhanced blood? That has brawl bug fix if I remember correctly, not 100% if it's enai version or the old one.

i know that but again but for some odd reason I had users on the classic guide moan at me about the brawl bug and it turns of they didn't install any of Enai mods so again it is there to make absolutely sure users have it. Think I will make it optional and add a little note about it.

ROFLMAO  "wussy".  That made my day.  Haven't heard that in a while.  I'm more of an explorer and flower picker myself but I do like my combat also; however, it is secondary to exploration, flower picking and just admiring the scenery.

I used to love that I could wander throughout Azeroth without ever having to complete a single quest or vanquish a single foe.  I was always up for a fight, but I liked the 'walkabout' ability.  That's one of the things I like about TES5: it offers the same chance to wander across the countryside, stopping to smell the flowers when you want and bashing some heads when you want.

I didn't start modding Skyrim until I had been playing for a while, and now I mod more than I play, and enjoy the game even more.

I used to love that I could wander throughout Azeroth without ever having to complete a single quest or vanquish a single foe.  I was always up for a fight, but I liked the 'walkabout' ability.  That's one of the things I like about TES5: it offers the same chance to wander across the countryside, stopping to smell the flowers when you want and bashing some heads when you want.

I didn't start modding Skyrim until I had been playing for a while, and now I mod more than I play, and enjoy the game even more.

I did the same with Asheron's Call before I moved to WoW.  Asheron's Call's open world was so large you could put your character on auto run, leave for two hours and come back.  As long as you didn't get stuck at some mountain or a "sticky" mob didn't kill you, you would still be running.  I played it for several years and had only discovered about 60% of the world.

Edited by Kneph13

Same, I enjoy the combat when it happens to happen but I like it more when it's incidental to the exploration, not the main challenge of the game. I usually turn off a good number of Wildcat's options. Not sure how AAE will pan out given it's already made the opening enemies in Relic Hunter extremely hard to deal with at level 1, will have to mess around with it more.

Same, I enjoy the combat when it happens to happen but I like it more when it's incidental to the exploration, not the main challenge of the game. I usually turn off a good number of Wildcat's options. Not sure how AAE will pan out given it's already made the opening enemies in Relic Hunter extremely hard to deal with at level 1, will have to mess around with it more.

I'm going to try a full Build and see what happens.  I've toned some of the setting down; turned some up (have 10x on Scaricty's settings).  I'm a hoarder from way back and I figure if it doesn't show up in the loot or merhcant's list. I won't be tempted to pick it up or buy it.  I've been wanting to try Falskaar and some of the other New Lands, but I never got around to installing any of them.  This Build was just what I was looking for: try out new stuff in a 'controlled' environment.  It's also an opportunity to move to SSE as my primary game platform.

Edited by Decopauge123

For my two bits worth, as already mentioned, i too like to explore, smell the roses/flowers and not to worried about combat...my character (she) pacts enough grant to deal with most adversaries, and if help required, a couple of summoned deadra lords, allows for a breather.

Cptmcsplody hi! I may be wrong here as i haven't got to enhanced blood section yet, and unless changed, on Oldrim/classic skyrim guide, that version(enhanced blood) had an outdated version of brawl fix and hence why the newer version on the old guide was placed towards the end to override it. Again as said it may have changed with sse

Lexy yes (Artifacts of Boethiah) good choice its a good little mod

Edited by berndaroy

DarkladyLexy, [Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition]'s archive (ELE_SSE-1377-1-2.7z) contains one file (ELE_SSE.esp).  The (Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution-14614-1-02.7z) I downloaded for [Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution] is complaining that a master file (ELE Merged.esp) is missing.  The only instance of the (ELE Merged.esp) file name I can find in the entire Build web-page is in  [Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition]'s Loot Metadata directions.  Renaming (ELE_SSE.esp) didn't help.

Edited by Decopauge123

DarkladyLexy, [Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition]'s archive (ELE_SSE-1377-1-2.7z) contains one file (ELE_SSE.esp).  The (Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution-14614-1-02.7z) I downloaded for [Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution] is complaining that a master file (ELE Merged.esp) is missing.  The only instance of the (ELE Merged.esp) file name I can find in the entire Build web-page is in  [Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition]'s Loot Metadata directions.  Renaming (ELE_SSE.esp) didn't help.

check the merge page https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE_Merge_Page

hey guys I have added the Artifacts of Boethiah you will also need to grab the LOTD Patch from the patches fomod as it is not currently included in the LOTD Merge Patch.

LOL Damn, I spent a while yesterday porting that myself. But I guess I won't trash my port yet ;) It's SSE, ya never know.

I'm a hoarder from way back and I figure if it doesn't show up in the loot or merhcant's list. I won't be tempted to pick it up or buy it.

Same here, have you tried Haven Bag? Kind of "immersion breaking" unless you have a powerful imagination, but I can't play without it. If I don't have it, I start typing "player setav.carryweight 9999" in an instant. Oh but on my last big run, I had such a nice and tidy haven bag! Everything had its proper place, weapons, light armors, heavies, clothes, shields, ingredients, potions, fate cards LOL even food and booze... you name it. I kept a collection of every individual item I looted in the safehouse PLUS a second collection in the Haven Bag. My purpose was to dress up all the available mannequins and fill all the empty racks in the customizable parts of the museum. Also kept a copy of every book besides the rare ones that displayed in the library, with the purpose of filling the extensive bookshelves in Six6Star Studios Breezehome with Basement. What a fun playthrough. Now I'm also trying out the Dhovakhiin Hideout, similar idea as the Haven bag but roomier.