Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Did you try travelling to Dawnstar after unpacking Falskaar? I had a CTD in Dawnstar that I completely rebuilt from scratch to get rid of only to see it come back. After uninstalling mods 1 by 1 I nailed it down to Falskaar. Still, I tested it against a number of different mod combinations and inspected it against my load order in xEdit to see if it were some conflict. Finally I realized I had unpacked its bsa and tried to reinstall the original downloaded mod with its bsa... No more CTD in Dawnstar. First time ever this happened to me and also didn't happen in classic, but it might be replicable. I didn't try unpacked Falskaar against vanilla and still think the CTD could only have one of two origins, either a mod conflict (falskaar loads pretty early) or something I messed with in the loose files, although unwittingly (for example, it might be reminiscent of when I started to mod the SE, before this guide and before taking heed of the very necessary advise to NOT USE MO's BSA EXTRACTOR which completely messes things up, better leave it permanently off and manually extract with BAE). Still, I choose to leave it alone in its BSA and won't be trying to optimize unless you guys confirm it does it without crashing.

Will test now, where does it crash? on load after fast travel?

Sounds like a missing mesh though.

Edited by cptmcsplody

One more thing, I think I also remember realizing that MO2's bsa extractor might be broken because the loose file versions of some mods took up LESS DRIVE SPACE than the bsa archived one. And that might well have been with Falskaar.

It crashed everytime I went to dawnstar - fast travel, normal travel or even using Alternate Start. Not a mesh thing, it was Falskaar 100%. It could have been a corrupt extraction using MO's bsa extractor, that's why I ask you did you extract with BAE? If my problem derived from extracting within MO2, then it should be ok to extract (properly) and optimize.

Edited by godescalcus

One more thing, I think I also remember realizing that MO2's bsa extractor might be broken because the loose file versions of some mods took up LESS DRIVE SPACE than the bsa archived one. And that might well have been with Falskaar.

It crashed everytime I went to dawnstar - fast travel, normal travel or even using Alternate Start. Not a mesh thing, it was Falskaar 100%. It could have been a corrupt extraction using MO's bsa extractor, that's why I ask you did you extract with BAE? If my problem derived from extracting within MO2, then it should be ok to extract (properly) and optimize.

Yeah, MO's bsa extractor shreds the files, that caused it, so its not an issue with Falskaar. I have tested with my optimized files just to be sure, no crash.

edit:

Also grab BSA Browser as well, it's much better than BAE.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Yes your correct Darth it does have a UNP body.

However the body with WICO is static, it also has a lot of other files, which are being overwritten later anyway.

At the moment I am doing a manual install, only selecting Immersive people esp and using striped BSA from WICO cleanup. No extra followers for Dawnguard, unnecessary anyway with all the other followers added.

And using UNP Blessed body instead as it has TBBP support, as per guide before its removal.

ah right I didn't realize it was the static body so we really do need to install the UNP body mod then or I need to change the skeleton, in that case I might as well readd the UNPB Body. You do realized with the merge you even need the Immersive people esp

ah right I didn't realize it was the static body so we really do need to install the UNP body mod then or I need to change the skeleton, in that case I might as well readd the UNPB Body. You do realized with the merge you even need the Immersive people esp

Good morning Lexy and all y'early birds. Bakery around the corner should be open now. Breakfast time!

I've tried it but the face sculpt part seems to be very limited. Tried a number of different presets and they all looked like the same basic face with slightly different tints...

Yes..the face sculpting, overlays don't work..but I didn't use the anyway..I've like 6 presets from oldrim..5 of them work..If all your presets look the same...then you messed something..

Yeah but I'm building a slightly different merge, I'm not using the extra followers from WICO Dawnguard, and I'm using alternative version from Bijin for Aela, Iona & Frea.

Is there a way to enable SKSE for EFF 4.0.3 SE? I'm using a port of the classic mod instead as I really don't like the dialogue menus and they actually lack some features.

I went for a few oldrim mods instead of se (hunterborn, not so fast, etc...)..Forgot that the Oldrim's EFF had UIExtensions..

I have been wondering, why is go on ahead not in the Dialogue & follower controls section?

A quality world map, better falskaar map, better dynamic snow for map, shouldn't these be in the World Map section?

Go On ahead is in the Heads Up Display mostly cos it ended up the Heads Up Display merge in the classic guide.

A quality world map, better falskaar map, better dynamic snow for map are actually in the same place as they are on the classic guide which in turn is same place Neo had them for SRLE Base so it was never changed.

Looking at there are no overwrites so i guess they could be move to sections which make more sense.