Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Well I am finally going to ask....DarkladyLexy what character type is your lovely orc?  I gots to know......:)

Her name is Cassandra (Yes a weird name for an Orc) I created her after I finished a Dragon Age Inquisition playthrough and that name was stuck in my head. She is a heavy armoured Battlemage specializes in Destruction, Conjuration, 1 Handed, Smiting and Enchanting (as Sandal would say Enchantment). I generally use Sofia as a pack mule/canon fodder she set up as a archer so she stay out of the way, Tocatta for healing and someone else to keep the heat of me while I lob fireball and swing my bound sword. I also use a crossbow for dragons fight and have Dawnbreaker for those pesky vampires.

I normally did a 2:1 ratio of magic and health when I leveled up.

curious guys have any of you tried out Equipment Hud on SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13379. As it is for testing a Mod author does say is could possibly break save games that why Lexy didn't add it but we do need something that lets you bind more hotkeys.

Edit found this could be useful Hotkey your Gear SE - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13930?

Hmm interesting. Yeah if you could find out the lines that might help.

@sirjesto

Voiced: "Ah my friend. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Then silent:

"Indeed, then I assume your expedition leader must have spoken to you about my offer as well?"

"I am in need of a full time partner of sorts."

"A person of your caliber who can dedicate themselves to uncovering more lost artifacts and relics on their own, while I continue my research efforts."

Then voice returns on : "I think a special arrangement could work..."

That was last night and I was running LOTD SE 3.4.3 with most recent Update

Edited by Tzefira

@sirjesto

Voiced: "Ah my friend. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Then silent:

"Indeed, then I assume your expedition leader must have spoken to you about my offer as well?"

"I am in need of a full time partner of sorts."

"A person of your caliber who can dedicate themselves to uncovering more lost artifacts and relics on their own, while I continue my research efforts."

Then voice returns on : "I think a special arrangement could work..."

That was last night and I was running LOTD SE 3.4.3 with most recent Update

Talked to Picky and looks like we may have misplaced them. The voice acting is done, but the files might have been removed in error.

It may be a while before it's fixed however as Picky is loathe to track the ID's and files down right now. :P

It will have to wait until an update to Relic Hunter is done. 

Thanks for reporting.

Her name is Cassandra (Yes a weird name for an Orc) I created her after I finished a Dragon Age Inquisition playthrough and that name was stuck in my head. She is a heavy armoured Battlemage specializes in Destruction, Conjuration, 1 Handed, Smiting and Enchanting (as Sandal would say Enchantment). I generally use Sofia as a pack mule/canon fodder she set up as a archer so she stay out of the way, Tocatta for healing and someone else to keep the heat of me while I lob fireball and swing my bound sword. I also use a crossbow for dragons fight and have Dawnbreaker for those pesky vampires.

I normally did a 2:1 ratio of magic and health when I leveled up.

Thank you for the reply.  She sounds wonderful, in fact I have two characters up and running with a modified version of Tech's load out.  One is baby Argonian Illusion Assassin who I love and the other is a mid-build Breton battlemage very similar to your lovely Orsimer.  I typically play females but these two are males.  I also use Sofia as a pack-mule/archer, Toccata - because Toccata, and my Skyrim love; Jenassa, as a light armored dual-wielder to take the heat off me.  She has never let me down.  Sometimes I use Inigo or Jessi the Barbarous Beauty depending on mood.  I so love this game.

DarkladyLexy, I took your [improved Eyes Skyrim] [spoiler=Special Instructions]Special Installation: Remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

Improved Eyes Skyrim.bsa (Manually Extract the BSA using the Bethesda Archive Extractor after installing the mod.)
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianamber*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianaqua*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianblind*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianblue*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianbrown*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargoniandefault*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianolive*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianred*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargoniansilver*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianvampire*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyeargonianyellow*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyedemon.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyekhajiit.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyekhajiitblue*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyekhajiitice*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyekhajiitnarrow.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyekhajiitorange*.dds
Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/eyekhajiitvampire.dds

, turned them into [spoiler=DeleteEyes.bat]del eyeargonianamber*.dds
del eyeargonianaqua*.dds
del eyeargonianblind*.dds
del eyeargonianblue*.dds
del eyeargonianbrown*.dds
del eyeargoniandefault*.dds
del eyeargonianolive*.dds
del eyeargonianred*.dds
del eyeargoniansilver*.dds
del eyeargonianvampire*.dds
del eyeargonianyellow*.dds
del eyedemon.dds
del eyekhajiit.dds
del eyekhajiitblue*.dds
del eyekhajiitice*.dds
del eyekhajiitnarrow.dds
del eyekhajiitorange*.dds
del eyekhajiitvampire.dds
del eyekhajiityellow*.dds

, placed the DeleteEyes.bat file in "Improved Eyes Skyrim 1.6-9141-1-6/Textures/Actors/Character/eyes/", and deleted all the unwanted .NIFs using the .BAT file.

Edited by Decopauge123

curious guys have any of you tried out Equipment Hud on SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13379. As it is for testing a Mod author does say is could possibly break save games that why Lexy didn't add it but we do need something that lets you bind more hotkeys.

Edit found this could be useful Hotkey your Gear SE - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13930?

I loooooved Equipment HUD on classic but didn't install it on SE due to the warnings about breaking saves. Hotkey your Gear looked interesting but I left it out due to 1. Not being able to dual wield, and 2. the loss of enchantments issue.

I've just been using SkyUI's grouping system instead.

Darth/Lexy hi! Did you final settle on the matter of Metor smash versus Wyre bash....as Wyre bash still shows on prereq page i assume that this is the way forward

Well Darth had got Wrye Bash to behave so we'll go with that since Mator a stopped development of Smash in favour of his all in one tool which I will look when that is released.

@DarkLadyLexy I saw you added Modern Brawl Bug Fix. Imperious' page says the mod already comes with that included. Should we still install MBBF standalone?

I know it comes with imperious races but not everyone installs Imperious Races; so it there to make absolutely sure users have it.

Enai includes it in all his mods. (apocalypse, wildcat, sacrosanct etc.)

i know that but again but for some odd reason I had users on the classic guide moan at me about the brawl bug and it turns of they didn't install any of Enai mods so again it is there to make absolutely sure users have it. Think I will make it optional and add a little note about it.

i know that but again but for some odd reason I had users on the classic guide moan at me about the brawl bug and it turns of they didn't install any of Enai mods so again it is there to make absolutely sure users have it. Think I will make it optional and add a little note about it.

I don't think I have any of those mods :P My reasoning is that I prefer an extended exploration build and extensive exploration becomes impossible if combat takes too long. Skyrim Underground alone is impossible to explore if you can't tank through enemies. No, I'm not a "woossy" like some modder puts it on their page. Just think Skyrim and Mortal Kombat are two different games ;) Having said that, I never had problems with brawling so thank you Lexy for leaving the fix in the guide.