Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

on my side, the guide is installed again on both test installation. I still have doubt about nif optimizer on two modules (the head question) but it works really well. Did a long walk again in many places without issue.... before starting merging mods.

i followed the configuration procedure mentionned into the guide and as soon as i merged the AAE and audio section (2nd and 3th part), without any errors, it looks like the merge tool corrupted MO2. Now when launched with  or without the AAE and / or audio merged patch, the menu screen freeze. One thing i noted too is the fact that since first merge tool use, loots seems corrupted too. It sees errors where there aren't. loot says that there are missing masters but they are activated. checked. Freeze even if i recheck all patches incorporated into merge one.

So i'll rollback (did a full disk backup) to the pre-merged status and retry at the merge first launch configuration step.

This issue is of course related to my own level of knowledge and not coming from the guide as others forum members don't have this issue.

Thanks for the very good job.

Edited by Mandalay

When doing the merge for No Snow Under The Roof merge I get the following errors in the main plugin:-

Checking for errors in Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
  [REFR:00062E9D] (places FarmInn01Snow [sTAT:0009307D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of NightgateInnExterior01 [CELL:0000905D] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 17,11))
    REFR -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
  [REFR:000D6822] (places WalkwayC01 [sTAT:0004D7C6] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Dawnstar03Exterior [CELL:00008EB5] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,25))
  [REFR:000BFDBA] (places DweFacadeTowerRoof01Snow [sTAT:0006DD67] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009310] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -1,20))
  [REFR:000DC1C3] (places NorDwelling03ExtBaseASnow [sTAT:0002521E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of POITundra18 [CELL:000093DD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,14))
  [REFR:00077E31] (places FarmhouseSmith01Snow [sTAT:00077E90] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MorthalExterior02 [CELL:000093BD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -9,15))

What's the best way to approach these?

When doing the merge for No Snow Under The Roof merge I get the following errors in the main plugin:-

[REFR:00062E9D] (places FarmInn01Snow [sTAT:0009307D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of NightgateInnExterior01 [CELL:0000905D] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 17,11))

[REFR:000D6822] (places WalkwayC01 [sTAT:0004D7C6] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Dawnstar03Exterior [CELL:00008EB5] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,25))

[REFR:000BFDBA] (places DweFacadeTowerRoof01Snow [sTAT:0006DD67] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009310] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -1,20))

[REFR:000DC1C3] (places NorDwelling03ExtBaseASnow [sTAT:0002521E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of POITundra18 [CELL:000093DD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,14))

[REFR:00077E31] (places FarmhouseSmith01Snow [sTAT:00077E90] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MorthalExterior02 [CELL:000093BD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -9,15))

Tell Merge Plugins to ignore the errors this is because the mod author used deleted flags on those form id's I did mean to add a note about that but forgot.

Load Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp in xEdit, apply the filter for cleaning, and clean with "Undelete and Disable References" and that will fix it.

Edited by sirjesto

Load Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp in xEdit, apply the filter for cleaning, and clean with "Undelete and Disable References" and that will fix it.

yeah i really should direct users to clean the mod to remove the UDR's I will add some xedit cleaning instructions.

Edit: Have added xEdit cleaning instructions.

Tell Merge Plugins to ignore the errors this is because the mod author used deleted flags on those form id's I did mean to add a note about that but forgot.

Perfect. That did the trick. Thank you both.

Edited by slypimpb

So I know DynDolod hasn't been injected into the guide yet, but wanted to mention an issue. I have the guide fully installed as it stands right now, and did all the merges this morning. Ran Dyndolod and wrye bash, started new game. I was just running around various cities making sure everything seemed okay and CTD'd in Winterhold while walking towards the College from the carriage stop. Restarted the game in Solitude, took carriage back to Winterhold, CTD in same place. 

Started up a totally new game, used alternate start to begin as member of the mage guild, CTD after activating the bed. Tried a few other starts just make sure it seemed localized to Winterhold, and far as I could determine it is. I spent a while troubleshooting, deactivating and reactivating mods and using LAL into Winterhold, finally determined it was Dyndolod. Without it I load into Winterhold via LAL or can take a carriage there just fine. If the Dyndolod esm and esp are active in my LO on a fresh start, CTD in Winterhold (or the LAL bed).

I do have Beyond Reach and its LOTD patch added and wanted to make sure it wasn't BR doing something weird so disabled all that, deleted everything dyndolod had generated, re-ran textgen and dyndolod just to be sure nothing was pitching fits, got no error messages from either. LAL start Winterhold, nope, CTD is back again. Disable Dyndolod, Winterhold is functional.

No idea if this is reproducible or if it's user error (I usually put my money on the latter), but mentioning just in case something may be funky.

You may also ask Sheson at the DynDOLOD support thread here at step-project.com: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11518-dyndolod-skyrim-special-edition/page-13 Maybe with that same description he might be able to help.

Hey guys not too sure on this one while trying to create a weather merge, Merge Plugins spewed out ths error:

Checking for errors in TrueStormsSE.esp
  TS_SolstheimAshParticlesWind [sPGD:0F001326]
    SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ Box Size -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
    SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ Type -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
    SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ # of Subtextures Y -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
    SPGD \ DATA -  \ Data \ # of Subtextures X -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
  RainStormParticles [sPGD:0010780F]
  FXmRainParticles [sPGD:000E4CB4]
  SnowParticlesStorm [sPGD:000D299C]
  SnowParticlesLite [sPGD:0009EE7D]
  SnowParticlesMed [sPGD:00023C49]
  RainParticles [sPGD:00023C48]
All done!

Looking in xedit it doesn't say there is an error so could this be a false positive?

mmm i can't actually remember why I didn't use farmhouse merge plus cant see why not must of had other things on my mind that day. i believe Enhanced blood still has the old version of the bawl bug fix but you would have to ask the mod author to confirm.

OK Thanks I'll sort that out

ah sorry my bd I already had the file cos I installed MXPF - Mator's xEdit Patching Framework cos i was testing out SkyAI SE - Skyrim Add Items. I will sort that out.

OK thanks I have not gotten into DynDOLOD that much yet. Since you are crashing near Winterhold first thing I am going to ask is have to done the Special installation of Statues of Skyrim to make it's meshes compatible with NSUTR if you don't you will crash when you are near those statues?

I believe I followed the right directions for Statues but I'll reinstall just in case.

DarkladyLexy, I have your "Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition" Build installed, merged, patched, DynDOLOD'd and running.  ::D: :clap: :cool: ::): :teehee:

Oooh, could you use LAL for me and load up the new member of mage guild start??? I just want to know if you crash when loading into Winterhold, as if you don't then I know I've def done something wrong.

I believe I followed the right directions for Statues but I'll reinstall just in case.

Oooh, could you use LAL for me and load up the new member of mage guild start??? I just want to know if you crash when loading into Winterhold, as if you don't then I know I've def done something wrong.

I ran DynDOLOD this morning and loaded into the frozen hearth Inn wondered around Winterhold and the surrounding area with no crash.

I ran DynDOLOD this morning and loaded into the frozen hearth Inn wondered around Winterhold and the surrounding area with no crash.

Thank you!! Def on my end then. Reinstalling statues to start...just making 100% sure I did this right, when you said to copy and rename the files you means create a  new Prometheus folder and those subfolders within the Stunning Statues right? After copying the original mesh to there and renaming, delete the old one or no?