Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

thanks for the great guide.

I have a problem while running dyndolod and I don't know how to fix it. please help .

[00:02:54.911]    Exception in unit process line 85: Can not copy FarmhouseChimneyBase [sTAT:78000D62] from FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Load order FileID [78] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp"
[00:02:54.911]    
[00:02:54.911]    Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:02:54.911]    
[00:02:54.911]    If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:02:54.911]    Error: Can not copy FarmhouseChimneyBase [sTAT:78000D62] from FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Load order FileID [78] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp"

SSedit check error

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [C5] FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp
[00:00] ARTHLALShoalsRestFarmSW [CELL:00009535] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -22,4)
[00:00]     CELL \ XLCN - Location -> [C5060D7E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ARTHHelarchenCreekNW [CELL:00008F2F] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 9,21)
[00:00]     CELL \ XLCN - Location -> [790F280F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ARTHHelarchenCreekSE [CELL:00008F4D] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 10,20)
[00:00]     CELL \ XLCN - Location -> [790F280F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] ARTHHelarchenCreekSW [CELL:00008F4E] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 9,20)
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 527, Errors found: 4, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Edited by aloola

thanks for the great guide.

I have a problem while running dyndolod and I don't know how to fix it. please help .

SSedit check error

If you have the errors identified, you can remove those records in the offending ESP, then try to DynDOLOD run again. I see that you've fixed it by Unmerging, but you need that merge to ensure it all works together afterwards. The errors of Unresolved generally means that one of the records is trying to alter a record that doesn't exist, so SHOULD be able to be deleted safely...

Of course, that may be a problem with the merge itself, as well, so that's something to check also.

Quick Question,

Am up to the point of installing Serana and Valerica.

The HD skin retexture is listed as an Optional file which the beginning of the guide says should be a separate install, but surely as its a straight texture replacer each HD texture can be merged with the Main file?

TIA

I think you should have unpacked the Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.bsa when installing through MO2.

Yes, I've subsequently reinstalled and unpacked as per guide instructions, rebuilt merge and alls well for now :) steep learning curve for me, in a week or so I'll be in a position to start to run the build and start some testing. Thank you for your response. 99Red.

Quick Question,

Am up to the point of installing Serana and Valerica.

The HD skin retexture is listed as an Optional file which the beginning of the guide says should be a separate install, but surely as its a straight texture replacer each HD texture can be merged with the Main file?

TIA

Truth. Keep in mind those instructions at the beginning are what Lexy recommends as a general rule, and if you feel comfortable enough to deviate from that, you are, of course, more than free to do so.

Possibly, though you'll get far more answers (likely) if you post in the BethINI thread - DoubleYou is generally pretty quick to answer questions over there, and I think he's working on a new version to fix a few bugs so now would be a great time to bring things up for him. Thread is over here.

The folllowing error occured using Loot:

Error

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Animals Merged.esp" and "know_your_armor_patch.esp":

Animals Merged.esp
 [Master]
know_your_enemy_patch.esp
 [Group]
LOTD Patches Merged.esp
 [Master]
know_your_armor_patch.esp
 [Group]
Animals Merged.esp

The folllowing error occured using Loot:

Error

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Animals Merged.esp" and "know_your_armor_patch.esp":

Animals Merged.esp

 [Master]

know_your_enemy_patch.esp

 [Group]

LOTD Patches Merged.esp

 [Master]

know_your_armor_patch.esp

 [Group]

Animals Merged.esp

disable zEdit Output and Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - SMASH Override then run LOOT, then enable them again