Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I just finished installing all the mods and am about to move on to the merge page, but I'm seeing a potential problem.

I decided to not install Interesting NPCs, but now OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp is giving me a Missing Masters: 3DNPC.esp error.  I believe I still need the patch because I have downloaded many of the NPC Retexture mods.  What can I do to resolve this?

EDIT: OMEGA Lexy LOTD CACO Consistency Patch.esp is also affected.

Edited by DocHolliday

In answer to you question from Lexy's Discord channel:....@DarkladyLexy with the today update for QWINN's MOD, don't we have to regenerate CACO Patches Merged ? Lexy's answer:....@Mandalay I have already answered that question and no cos the patches we use didn't get updated.

As for the new Animations...No they are only meshes so you don't need to do FNIS again

Thank you for answering.

I don't use Discord, so I wouldn't have any answers from there.

I've encountered an annoying problem with Merge Plugins that I didn't have the last time when I used it, and that is that it doesn't copy the assets in the merge folder, even though I set it up like in the pictures (https://imgur.com/a/nDpxe). For now I will make the original esp's optional and keep the original mods active in the left pane, and hope that it will work, but does anyone know what might be the problem? I tried running Merge Plugins as admin, changing the folder where the merged plugins get added, but nothing worked so far. The cmd window doesn't open to copy the files for me.

I used to have this same problem. My Merge Plugins now does the job correctly as yours used to, but what I did instead of keeping the single mods active was take all of the non-esp files in each mod that had been merged and copy-paste them into the main folder of the merged mod (where the merged .esp is). These are usually scripts, but can also be textures or meshes.

For example, I noticed that I was not getting the proper effects from the mods in the Heads Up Display merge, but if I manually activated, say, the already-merged A Matter of Time mod along with the HUD Merged .esp I not only got the effects but got TWO mod configuration menus instead of zero like before. Turns out Merge Plugins just didn't copy the scripts, so I copied them manually. It's a little time-consuming, but not altogether a bad solution imo if you want to try it.

@Dreamer - Your workaround is how I do it all the time anyway, as I do not use the copy assets function at all. It still operates as it should, and should not cause any additional problems in that configuration.

@Burden Carrier - This also works, but is a LOT of additional work for no change in function. Feel free to do this, but it really isn't needed.

I just finished installing all the mods and am about to move on to the merge page, but I'm seeing a potential problem.

I decided to not install Interesting NPCs, but now OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp is giving me a Missing Masters: 3DNPC.esp error.  I believe I still need the patch because I have downloaded many of the NPC Retexture mods.  What can I do to resolve this?

EDIT: OMEGA Lexy LOTD CACO Consistency Patch.esp is also affected.

Well, the first thing I'd recommend is to use Interesting NPCs... but since that seems to be what you are avoiding, the next best thing is to clean both of those files of that Master. The steps for this can be found in the Main Guide's Troubleshooting page - I'd recommend you take a look there.

Well, the first thing I'd recommend is to use Interesting NPCs... but since that seems to be what you are avoiding, the next best thing is to clean both of those files of that Master. The steps for this can be found in the Main Guide's Troubleshooting page - I'd recommend you take a look there.

Well, the first thing I'd recommend is to use Interesting NPCs... but since that seems to be what you are avoiding, the next best thing is to clean both of those files of that Master. The steps for this can be found in the Main Guide's Troubleshooting page - I'd re

@Dreamer - Your workaround is how I do it all the time anyway, as I do not use the copy assets function at all. It still operates as it should, and should not cause any additional problems in that configuration.

@Burden Carrier - This also works, but is a LOT of additional work for no change in function. Feel free to do this, but it really isn't needed.

Thanks!  That seems to have worked.

I tried using Interesting NPCs a few years back and was not a fan.

Hi,

I have this error when I try to run LOOT at the final step:

"Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "DynDOLOD.esm" and "3DNPC.esp". Back cycle: 3DNPC.esp, ETaC - Riverwood.esp, RS Children Patches Merged.esp, NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp, ELE Merged.esp, DynDOLOD.esm"

And if I just place the DynDOLOD esp and esm manually, I have a CTD right on startup, before the main menu appear (dunno if the CTD has to do with the LOOT problem)...

Hi,

"Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "DynDOLOD.esm" and "3DNPC.esp". Back cycle: 3DNPC.esp, ETaC - Riverwood.esp, RS Children Patches Merged.esp, NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp, ELE Merged.esp, DynDOLOD.esm"

And if I just place the DynDOLOD esp and esm manually, I have a CTD right on startup, before the main menu appear (dunno if the CTD has to do with the LOOT problem)...

Talking out my ass here, but in the past when I ran into that problem it's because one of the mentioned .esps weren't given the correct mod category flag so LOOT keeps trying to sort them incorrectly and hitting a loop because it can't based on the custom LOOT rules. I'd suggest checking all those .esps mentioned in the guide and make sure you didn't miss or accidentally set the wrong category on them.

• +1 1

Thank you, I guess I'll try to stop stressing about it. I did copy all the files like Carrier said just to be sure, it wasn't that time consuming.

Hi,

you shouldn't be running LOOT by the time to hit the Finishing line doing so can screw up your hard with Wrye Bash and SMASH just move things manually. There really is no need to Run LOOT Once to create the Bash Patch. A CTD at startup wouldn't be DynDOLOD it would more likely be Relinker.

you shouldn't be running LOOT by the time to hit the Finishing line doing so can screw up your hard with Wrye Bash and SMASH just move things manually. There really is no need to Run LOOT Once to create the Bash Patch. A CTD at startup wouldn't be DynDOLOD it would more likely be Relinker.

That's what I did the first time but when I had CTDs at startup I tried LOOT to see if the problem could not be related.

Anyway I'll check and rerun Relinker but I think there's not much to do, just run Relinker from outside MO and give it the correct paths... I don't really see where I could have been wrong.

T'm a bit experienced of modding Oldrim mostly and searching for faulty mods but a CTD on startup could come from any mod...

That's what I did the first time but when I had CTDs at startup I tried LOOT to see if the problem could not be related.

Anyway I'll check and rerun Relinker but I think there's not much to do, just run Relinker from outside MO and give it the correct paths... I don't really see where I could have been wrong.

T'm a bit experienced of modding Oldrim mostly and searching for faulty mods but a CTD on startup could come from any mod...

Check the version of Relinker that you're using. It should be version 40; 44 will cause your issue.

I'm having an issue where the area around Embershard Mine (Not the upper part for Helgan Reborn, that's fine) causes a CTD. Any ideas on how to debug? I'm... really hoping I don't have to reinstall everything for the fifth time >_<

I just finished the complete install, went to Embershard and no CTD. Fifth time? I don't know how to help you, something is missing in your install that is causing the CTD

I'm having an issue where the area around Embershard Mine (Not the upper part for Helgan Reborn, that's fine) causes a CTD. Any ideas on how to debug? I'm... really hoping I don't have to reinstall everything for the fifth time >_

the Only thing I can think is corrupted Meshes but have no idea where to start looking sorry. try the old standby deactivate mods until the crash stops them move forward until it starts again.

Hi Lexy! Just finished doing the last 3 updates as I was very busy this week. It went flawlessly as always.  But I have a little questions

1. What would be your MCM recommendations for Lucien... and can you put in the MCM settings ?

Thank so much for your and everybody hard work !

I made him a mage but it really doesn't matter with him dealers choice.