Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

At  "(SJG) Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Patches - CACO" you point to download the main file CACO Patches but the files "OMEGA KYE CACO Lite Patch.esp" and "CACO_Ordinator_Patch.esp" is inside the main file "My personal merged plugin AIO Patch" and are required for the OMEGA CACO Patches Merged on your Merge site. Wich site is more up to date? :>

grab the CACO Patches not Jacks AIO as we create our own merge

I'm at the DynDOLOD Resources stage. I download the file then bring it into MO2. It gets through the FOMOD and starts to place it and it gets stuck. I can see a message box blinking in and out. Once it finally stops, it looks like everything but the esps have beenadded.

Well, the first thing I'd recommend is to use Interesting NPCs... but since that seems to be what you are avoiding, the next best thing is to clean both of those files of that Master. The steps for this can be found in the Main Guide's Troubleshooting page - I'd re

Thanks!  That seems to have worked.

I tried using Interesting NPCs a few years back and was not a fan.

You didn't quote me enough times in that post. Quote me another six or seven times please... I like the sound of my own typing. :)

This is very Odd I forwarded the package for Camilla Valerius from USSEP a few months back cos ICAIO was causing this exact issue and things seem to have reversed Skyrim is a fickle mistress

Maybe put this into the SMASH override to clear it up?

Has anyone been playing with zMerge feature of zEdit? https://z-edit.github.io/#/docs?t=Views%2FMerge_View

Doesn't need to reload the program to make another merge, has inbuilt relinker and doesn't crash on exit :D

Lexy's playing with it, and is still working out the process needed for this guide - it's on it's way, but not ready for prime time just yet, as I understand it.

I'm at the DynDOLOD Resources stage. I download the file then bring it into MO2. It gets through the FOMOD and starts to place it and it gets stuck. I can see a message box blinking in and out. Once it finally stops, it looks like everything but the esps have beenadded.

never mind. I think I got it

Because Sir Jesto's FOMOD will only allow you to install patches for mods that are already installed. With the LoTD section so early in the guide, most of the mods that need patches are not installed at that point.

Hence moving the installation of the patches near the end and then moving the merge back to where it needs to be.

Ah! That explains it. Thanks very much!

So the other day I was using the Modwatch page to rearrange some plugins and made it a ways in before realizing that it is clearly not meant to be a final load order and looks to be experimental. But I liked the Great City of Dragon Bridge mod and so decided to try it out. Somehow, with that mod, Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge, and the patches, I ended up with an infinite loop that broke LOOT because one mod needed to be above another mod that needed to be above the first one!  :blink:

FWIW, my plugins were already ordered and I didn't really need LOOT any more, and the game runs fine in Dragon Bridge with just one minor conflict with a chimney and a staircase that I'm not even worried about resolving right now. I'm just so proud of myself that I managed to find a way to screw something up to the point where not even LOOT could fix it  :teehee: Whatever now I have a cool fort-town to help the Stormcloaks overrun. #imperialscum

• +1 1

So the other day I was using the Modwatch page to rearrange some plugins and made it a ways in before realizing that it is clearly not meant to be a final load order and looks to be experimental. But I liked the Great City of Dragon Bridge mod and so decided to try it out. Somehow, with that mod, Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge, and the patches, I ended up with an infinite loop that broke LOOT because one mod needed to be above another mod that needed to be above the first one!  :blink:

FWIW, my plugins were already ordered and I didn't really need LOOT any more, and the game runs fine in Dragon Bridge with just one minor conflict with a chimney and a staircase that I'm not even worried about resolving right now. I'm just so proud of myself that I managed to find a way to screw something up to the point where not even LOOT could fix it  :teehee: Whatever now I have a cool fort-town to help the Stormcloaks overrun. #imperialscum

You aren't the first, nor are you likely to be the last, to make that mistake - you are correct, and ModWatch is constantly in a state of flux as Lexy moves things around and looks at new things for the Guide - it should not be used as any kind of reference. Honestly, I'm surprised it's even shown at the top of the guide... there's nothing really to be gained from looking at it.

As for your Cyclic Interaction, that's not new either - those pop up all the time. All you really need to do to fix it is set up a LOOT Rule that prioritizes one mod over the other, and the cycle gets broken and all is well. In the Grand Old Days of the Empire... LOOT breaks YOU. You didn't break it, and it's not screwed up - it needs some guidance to get the LO the rest of the way there.

#UlfricIsARacistPig, #RebelScum, #IfUlfricOnlyHadABrain

Edited by Shadriss

yeah really please ignore my modwat.ch it will not help and it will only confuse you.

as for the Great City of Dragon Bridge, I add both it and it's Arthmoor village patch to the Artmoor village group and to seem to works fine for me.

Hey there, thought I'd like to point out this really interesting looking mod: Penitus Oculatus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21061

Someone has finally decided to flesh out this underwhelming vanilla faction.  Looks like good stuff :)  Naturally it would story conflict with Brotherhood of Old so it would be an either/or install.

Not sure about either/or as an install, but for any given playthrough, yes. I'd almost put them both is just so you still have the option, and are not bound by what you have installed. Interesting idea, and certainly in the same vein as Vigilant... I'm curious how well it was done, and what compatibility issues there may be.

yeah really please ignore my modwat.ch it will not help and it will only confuse you.

as for the Great City of Dragon Bridge, I add both it and it's Arthmoor village patch to the Artmoor village group and to seem to works fine for me.

Given how often this is brought up, have you considered removing your Modwatch link from the guide? If it's not of use to the main guide users, but only to the dev team or similar, perhaps it may be a good idea to remove the point of confusion.

• +1 1

Given how often this is brought up, have you considered removing your Modwatch link from the guide? If it's not of use to the main guide users, but only to the dev team or similar, perhaps it may be a good idea to remove the point of confusion.

Yeah think I will I don't update my ModWat.ch Profile that regularly anyway

• +1 1