Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I'm having an issue where the area around Embershard Mine (Not the upper part for Helgan Reborn, that's fine) causes a CTD. Any ideas on how to debug? I'm... really hoping I don't have to reinstall everything for the fifth time >_<

In the last install when I had these problems I disabled the mods in groups and started the game and then went to the CTD location, and if the CTD stopped I found the guilty group, and then went mod with mod until I found the guilty one. Hope that helps.

*grumbles* No... not really... though I think it might be a spawn... as it seems to happen in various places. It's not just at night though?

EDIT: Annnd I just reread the part that might cause the crashes... it's not JUST at night. I'll try disabling goblins XD

Edited by Alkain

I need some help with the lights, the interiors are extremely dark, I can't see almost anything. For example even in a house with a fireplace and candles I can only see them, and nothing else. Did I mess up my Enhanced Lighting mod/merge/Claralux or are there some settings that could save me? 

@Alkain I hope that's what causes your crashes since its easily fixed. Going through all the mods is a little troublesome, but sometimes it has to be done :) .

Edited by dreamer1986

*grumbles* No... not really... though I think it might be a spawn... as it seems to happen in various places. It's not just at night though?

EDIT: Annnd I just reread the part that might cause the crashes... it's not JUST at night. I'll try disabling goblins XD

Sorry guys, may i recommend that you join Lexy's Discord...many of the problems you are facing have been done by other people and fixes told there....as is with this case: The recommendation is to turn off the added/extra spawns i.e goblins etc in the MCM, as these ARE A KNOWN CAUSE OF CTD. There is this notice:"If you find yourself Crashing during Goblin Spawns consider deactivating those in the Creature Toggle Section", at the bottom of guide in MCM section. Its hard for Lexy(in my opinion) maintaining this guide and LE to a lesser extent, Trello board, Discord etc, and quickly responding here to post, not that she doesn't. Discord seems to be the place for a lot of answers

Dreamer1986, just a thought with your lighting...did you change the i.n.i settings under Phoenixvivid ENB reshader to Lexy's recommended settings? Also if you did, and you still facing this issue, open ENB in game (shift + enter) and try changing the settings there for interiors and save when done. I can't say which setting off the top of my head, as i'm experimenting lighting interiors myself. If you have sorted the issues yourself, then just ignore this post....hope this helps and happy modding

Edited by berndaroy

Dreamer1986, just a thought with your lighting...did you change the i.n.i settings under Phoenixvivid ENB reshader to Lexy's recommended settings? Also if you did, and you still facing this issue, open ENB in game (shift + enter) and try changing the settings there for interiors and save when done. I can't say which setting off the top of my head, as i'm experimenting lighting interiors myself. If you have sorted the issues yourself, then just ignore this post....hope this helps and happy modding

You mean these settings?

• Change CC: Brightness= to 1.15 CC: Contrast=1.25, CC: Saturation= to 0.95

I did when I installed them. Okay, I will play around with shift-enter in that case, and see if I can find a balance, thanks. I will jump on discord as well to ask, if you say that more people help there. I just avoid discord in general, since I like forums more. 

Edit: I found out from Lexy on Discord that this lighting is normal :) .

Edited by dreamer1986

I followed the guide to the letter. However Camilla Valerius during the Golden Claw Quest is stuck infront of the store !

I managed to fix it. I forwarded the AI package of Immersive Citizens into the Smash Patch.esp through an override.

This is very Odd I forwarded the package for Camilla Valerius from USSEP a few months back cos ICAIO was causing this exact issue and things seem to have reversed Skyrim is a fickle mistress

I noticed that during rain, NPCs are not wearing protective gear !  I am wondering whether this is an SKSE issue, since Wet and Cold had last been updated Oct 2017.

It possible I was thinking of replacing Wet and cold with say Dynamic Outfits (Basic Version) - NPCs Change Clothes Based on the Situation https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20748

thou we need our own patch for cloaks of skyrim and it doesn't cover Winter is Coming

At  "(SJG) Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Patches - CACO" you point to download the main file CACO Patches but the files "OMEGA KYE CACO Lite Patch.esp" and "CACO_Ordinator_Patch.esp" is inside the main file "My personal merged plugin AIO Patch" and are required for the OMEGA CACO Patches Merged on your Merge site. Wich site is more up to date? :>