Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

While continuing the install I noticed a series of typos at the Arthmoor's Villages section. An example: "Mod Notes: Mod Notes: A simple village expansion for Kynesgrove."

I have always said anyone may fix my spelling and Grammar cos I sometimes find it difficult due to the fact I am dyslexic. The only thing I ask is that version numbers don't change.

• +1 1

I have always said anyway may fix my spelling and Grammar cos I sometimes find it difficult due to the fact I am dyslexic. The only thing I ask is that version numbers don't change.

Looks like someone else fixed them before I had the chance, if I notice anything else I will fix it, but to be honest these simple mistakes in this massive guide are very rare. This is the only one I noticed and I've already finished installing more than half of the mods in the guide.  

Hi,

There are a few error in some esps that I have come across.

In the LightBladesArmor.esp Replacer ESP when Ordinator was added as a master the mod index of the Form IDs did not get incremented -- as a result records that were originally being defined in LightBladesArmor.esp have all turned into injected records.

Next, in LustmordVampireArmor - Consistency Patch.esp there are 2 Projectile records -- the Gravity, Speed, and Range values have been shifted down (in SSEEdit) -- the Gravity value should be 0.2, Speed should be 8100, and Range should be 60000.

Regards,

dan.

Enhanced Vanilla Trees' billboards and LODs is being redone by TechAngel due to LOD mismatch popups. The work is still in progress but a Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Release Candidate 2 file has been uploaded.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11008?tab=posts

Also, the Classic Skyrim version of EVT does not seem to have this popup issue. It seems people have been using it instead of the SE version to address this issue until TechAngel fully develops this mod. Seems the Classic Version works better in regards to LOD than the SE version for now.

What do you think Lexy ?

Edited by madskyrim

Hi,

There are a few error in some esps that I have come across.

In the LightBladesArmor.esp Replacer ESP when Ordinator was added as a master the mod index of the Form IDs did not get incremented -- as a result records that were originally being defined in LightBladesArmor.esp have all turned into injected records.

Next, in LustmordVampireArmor - Consistency Patch.esp there are 2 Projectile records -- the Gravity, Speed, and Range values have been shifted down (in SSEEdit) -- the Gravity value should be 0.2, Speed should be 8100, and Range should be 60000.

Regards,

dan.

thanks, I will look these over.

Enhanced Vanilla Trees' billboards and LODs is being redone by TechAngel due to LOD mismatch popups. The work is still in progress but a Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Release Candidate 2 file has been uploaded.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11008?tab=posts

Also, the Classic Skyrim version of EVT does not seem to have this popup issue. It seems people have been using it instead of the SE version to address this issue until TechAngel fully develops this mod. Seems the Classic Version works better in regards to LOD than the SE version for now.

What do you think Lexy ?

I am aware of the RC version from Tech I am waiting to hear back from one of my devs on a few things

Is it ok to use the wyre bash on discord channel ?

It takes more bash tags into account when creating the bashed esp and I am afraid the resulting esp will be different from bashed esp (and thus any conflicts) which results from the wyre bash linked in this guie.

yes but beware the newer version of Wrye Bash doesn't Merge esp into the Bash Patch.

I've searched to topic and can't get any hits, and google is proving useless, as well as the LOOT github page.

Has anyone ever solved the LOOT error " Failed to Spawn, Incorrect parameters 87" ?

It just popped up while I wanted to launch loot, and it's never happened before while I was modding.

I've searched to topic and can't get any hits, and google is proving useless, as well as the LOOT github page.

Has anyone ever solved the LOOT error " Failed to Spawn, Incorrect parameters 87" ?

It just popped up while I wanted to launch loot, and it's never happened before while I was modding.

i get that all the time just quit LOOT shut down MO and reopen it.