Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I have created the Trees and Flora Merged esp. In the same merged folder created, I have both Trees and Flora Merged.ini  and  Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.ini ..

Is this how it should be ?

Also, do we really need to put the Marsh Pines Standalone .esp and the Immersive Fallen Trees.esp into the Trees and Flora esps folder since these 2 mods have no meshes and textures ?

Edited by madskyrim

I have created the Trees and Flora Merged esp. In the same merged folder created, I have both Trees and Flora Merged.ini  and  Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.ini ..

Is this how it should be ?

Also, do we really need to put the Marsh Pines Standalone .esp and the Immersive Fallen Trees.esp into the Trees and Flora esps folder since these 2 mods have no meshes and textures ?

delete the Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.ini, up to on Marsh pines

Github updated SSEEdit 3.3.0 Beta to 3.3.1 Beta. Do the special installation instructions still apply to this new update?

yes the Special Instructions still apply.

I used LOOT. Only mods in Guide installed. I checked my esp plugins list with your ModWatch.  My list order is not exactly like yours. Some esps have been placed diferently by LOOT. Should I manually rearrange the esps to be identical to ModWatch's ?  (all Loot rules in guide added as per suggestion)

Edited by madskyrim

I used LOOT. Only mods in Guide installed. I checked my esp plugins list with your ModWatch.  My list order is not exactly like yours. Some esps have been placed diferently by LOOT. Should I manually rearrange the esps to be identical to ModWatch's ?  (all Loot rules in guide added as per suggestion)

no don't stress over Modwatch just run LOOT and you'll be fine

hey i am at a loss now i checked google but i can't find something about the CK downloading a strange sripts.zip it doesn't have the papyrus flags path file and extracts the files in a strange order.

https://imgur.com/a/HXWMfa3

maybe i am too stupid to use google but does anyone here had this problem? could i just use the scripts.rar from skyrim LE?

that happens sometime with the Merge plugins and the CK swap around Source/Scripts so it is Scripts/Source the it should find it.

ty for answering so fast, but the file merged plugins is looking for is not in the scripts.zip. that's the problem. i followed the video to setup the ck and swapped the folders. it seems bethesda messed something up when moving the ck on the launcher i guess.

did you not unzip the file when prompted?