Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

i get that all the time just quit LOOT shut down MO and reopen it.

I've done that, uninstalled, reinstalled, checked my AV (It's disabled on my modding/gaming drive) , and now I'm just pulling my hair out. Could it be MO2? It launches fine when launching outside of it.

hi, can someone please help, I have suddenly access violation with merge plugin. It all worked fine last weekend, I merged everything problem free from Lexy guide, now Lexy did an update for the guide (change log) , I try to remerge a build but there is access violation suddenly MERGE PLUGINS DOESNT LOAD FOR ANY BUILD I DID whitout this error...I reinstalled MERGE PLUGINS, start as ADMIN, w/e I dont know how to fix it.

hi, can someone please help, I have suddenly access violation with merge plugin. It all worked fine last weekend, I merged everything problem free from Lexy guide, now Lexy did an update for the guide (change log) , I try to remerge a build but there is access violation suddenly MERGE PLUGINS DOESNT LOAD FOR ANY BUILD I DID whitout this error...I reinstalled MERGE PLUGINS, start as ADMIN, w/e I dont know how to fix it.

that happen all the time just close MP and delete the merge and do it again

I've done that, uninstalled, reinstalled, checked my AV (It's disabled on my modding/gaming drive) , and now I'm just pulling my hair out. Could it be MO2? It launches fine when launching outside of it.

you need to ask the MO2 guys.

Hey, as long as it's not that totally impractical armor, I can happily use this. I just can't stand bikini armor.

The vanilla versions advocated by the guide are, in essence, the same as the original vanilla designs, with meshes modified to fit the body replacer, nothing more.

I use only one of the 'spicy' versions (which I admit up front is not the best solution) as a fix to a problem with the Hide Armors... the cross-chest torso version that, in vanilla, is usually only for the males is also now applied to women. Apart from it being impractical as all get out (not just as armor, but with no padding of any kind, that's raw leather rubbing across... sensitive areas), it also combines with the CBT physics we use (boob droop) to allow those same sensitive areas to be quite visible... so even though the spicy version of Hide is completely impractical in the armoring sense, it still (somehow) makes more sense than the vanilla implementation of it in TMB. 

Honestly, if there was a way to prevent that particular armor set from showing on women, I'd go back to the vanilla version in a heartbeat... especially since that set is very prevalent on bandit women... at least in my playthroughs.

Edited by Shadriss

Hi Lexy,

in the guide the mod  "Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE" has been moved to the "Compatibility Patches" section.

But in the special instructions it is written:

Special After Installation Instructions: Move Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE so it is placed directly after Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE in the left pane of Mod Organizer 2

In the Merge page, in the LOTD Patches Merged there is written 
  • Directly After OMEGA LOTD Consistency Patch.

But the Omega LOTD Consistency Path is remained in the guide under Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE,
Is it a mistake or did not I understand?

Thank's

I fixed it for now, deleted the Merge Plugins PROFILE, and started making a profile for every merge in the build, same amount of profiles for MP and merge build profiles in MO, I also give the MO profiles a number and the same number at the end of a mod (left pane) so its easyer to check uncheck mods by merged when I'm in the actual MO build profile and need to check for esp that are not needed anymore. thanks for the guide. 

Hi Lexy,

in the guide the mod  "Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE" has been moved to the "Compatibility Patches" section.

But in the special instructions it is written:

Special After Installation Instructions: Move Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE so it is placed directly after Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE in the left pane of Mod Organizer 2

In the Merge page, in the LOTD Patches Merged there is written 
  • Directly After OMEGA LOTD Consistency Patch.

But the Omega LOTD Consistency Path is remained in the guide under Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE,
Is it a mistake or did not I understand?

Thank's

no that is OK the newly created LOTD Patches merge goes after OMEGA LOTD Consistency Patch.

Pezcl67 hi! No its not a mistake.....Sirjesto from the LOTD team re-formalized the LOTD patches fomod, so that it selects whats in your load order automatically, to avoid the continued problem of people loading in the wrong patch and then complaining about faults etc. By being at the end of the guide, all the correct patches will be loaded by the fomod, to allow you to then build your merged patch. ONCE THAT has been done then move it back up to where it should be placed. Trying to do the merged patch for LOTD earlier in the guide won't work, as you'll be missing mods...hope that clears that for you

Beaten by Lexy yet again lol

Edited by berndaroy
  • +1 2

Hello again,

I've completed the installation and all merges, have checked that all LOOT rules are correct, but get this when trying to sort with LOOT:

Cyclic interaction detected between "Interesting NPCs - Consistency Patch.esp" and "Audio Patches Merged.esp". Back cycle: Audio Patches Merged.esp, RSChildren.esp, KYE Patches Merged.esp, Interesting NPCs - Consistency Patch.esp

Any help? I don't know where to go from here.

Thanks!

Me again, anyone know where to make deadric/ebony stuff? I have the perks to make them but I can't?

Ebony can only be crafted at the Companion forge, daedric can be crafted as completeing a short quest after activating a black book for the first time.

These changes are from Omega fyi

Edited by Ser_Dakota

Hi,

I get a lot of Access Violations while creating merges if I have "Debug Renumbering" enabled in the settings.  If I enable that setting some merges work fine, and some never complete successfully, no matter how many times I re-run the program -- and whether or not any records are renumbered doesn't seem to effect it whether or not it gets an error.

I still get a lot of Access Violation errors too, but all of mine happen after the merge has been created and I am trying to close the program - haven't found a way to stop those.

Regards,

dan.