Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Using Alternate Start I chose to be leader of Explorer's guild.. When I go thru the hot springs outside Dragonborn Gallery the Explorer's Society isn't there. There is a glitch of some kinds because there are pieces of buildings in the middle of the air not attached to anything. Any idea how to fix that?

Using Alternate Start I chose to be leader of Explorer's guild.. When I go thru the hot springs outside Dragonborn Gallery the Explorer's Society isn't there. There is a glitch of some kinds because there are pieces of buildings in the middle of the air not attached to anything. Any idea how to fix that?

mmmm that sounds like a mod conflict with possibly the Landscape edit from Landscape fixes for grasses merge I will pop in same a take a look once xLODGEN and DynDOLOD has finished doing' it's thing.

I've reached the merged stage, and there is something that is unclear, at the Weapons and Armour Merged. You say to merge "El_WayfarersCoat.esp" but the esp I have is called "El_WayfarerscoatSEE.esp". Did I miss an esp replacement in the guide somewhere?

No that is probably a typo on my part cos El_WayfarerscoatSEE.esp is the Wayfarers coat.

Okay, so I almost reached the end, and I'm checking if I set the correct LOOT settings. While doing this I discovered an "extra" esp, Landscape fixes for grass mods.esp, from the 

• MAIN FILES - Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods

I didn't notice any place where it mentions if we should merge it or disable it. What should I do with it?

No. Suggestions must be submitted in triplicate, along with 10cc of your blood and a DNA sample. Upon verification at Lexy's laboratory that the DNA and blood are actually human, you will be required to prove your desire to suggest a mod by submitting form ID-10-T through a dedicated internet link, found at an address that will not be disclosed to anybody, including the staff that is on hand to check those forms. (Yes, you can suggest. Forgive the weird humor.)

Okay, so I almost reached the end, and I'm checking if I set the correct LOOT settings. While doing this I discovered an "extra" esp, Landscape fixes for grass mods.esp, from the 

• MAIN FILES - Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods

I didn't notice any place where it mentions if we should merge it or disable it. What should I do with it?

IIRC, that file IS a part of the merge of the same name, along with all of the patch files that you should also have downloaded. Check that one specifically to ensure you built that merge correctly.

IIRC, that file IS a part of the merge of the same name, along with all of the patch files that you should also have downloaded. Check that one specifically to ensure you built that merge correctly.

That's what I though too, but I checked multiple times in multiple places, and just don't see it. Here is the merge:

• Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp - (Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Cutting Room Floor)
  • Landscape For Grass Mods - Moon and Star PATCH.esp - (Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Patch for Moon and Star)
  • Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Alternate start Locations.esp - (Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Alternate Start Live Another Life)
  • RelicHunter_Grass_Patch.esp - (Relic Hunter Patch)
  • Landscape For Grass Mods -Immersive Citizens PATCH.esp - (Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Immersive Citizens Patch)
  • Landscape For Grass Mods -Provincial Courier PATCH.esp - (Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Provincial Courrier Service Patch)
  • Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge PATCH.esp - (Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Dragons Bridge)
  • Landscape For Grass Mods Arthmoor's Shor's Stone PATCH.esp - (Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods - Shor's Stone)

Rereading your original post, two things leap out.

1) You call it "extra". In what way?

2) If no instructions tell you to merge it or to disable it... would not the logical thing be to leave it alone then?

Apologies, I'm doing this from work and don't have my LO in front of me to verify settings and plugin positions.

Rereading your original post, two things leap out.

1) You call it "extra". In what way?

2) If no instructions tell you to merge it or to disable it... would not the logical thing be to leave it alone then?

Apologies, I'm doing this from work and don't have my LO in front of me to verify settings and plugin positions.

No need to apologize, thanks for trying to help me get to the bottom of this. Its extra because I don't find it in the Modwat https://modwat.ch/u/Darkladylexy/plugins , and it has a very similar name to the merge, which is called " Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged.esp".