Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy, I think there is an update for Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch - Immersive College of Winterhold. Since I don't know exactly what's your timezone, you might seen it or not...   I' fine with amidian for the imperials. I thought it was an update from frankly and saw it was new so that's why I raise the question...

BTW I have this little bug : Skyrim save overhaul is working because I can see the saving processing once in a while but I just don't get the MCM menu even by calling the reinitialization of the MCM menus ...

Have a very good weekend !

A small bit of info

When installing Noble Skyrim the SMIM patch is depicted as an UPDATE. Thus as per guide instruction it would be merged with the Main File when installing with MO2

In the guide it is stated to run the meshes from NSM - SMIM Patch through SSE Nif Optimizer. Thus, I believe in the guide it should be stated not to merge the latter during installation.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a question about animations, specifically in game i am doing 1 handed sword on hip and a shield. In 3rd person if i sheath my sword my players shield hand also raised and goes behind his head, like i am placing my shield on my back only it stays in the players arm like vanilla.

Is this normal, is it supposed to go on my back, did i mess up?

Hi Lexy,

I have some doubts about the build of bashed patch ...
When start wrye bash shows me some esp in orange.
I have to fix the masters first, right?
When I create the bashed patch, it tells me that I have to deactivate a list of esp (because they where merged in the patch, right?).
But, looking at your modwath list these plugins are active.
Should they be reactivated after the build of bashed patch ?

Should the bashed patch be left in the overwrite or should a mod be created?
When i rebuild the bashed patch, i have to reactivate the mods deactivated by wrye bash?
Is it better to make a pre-bashed profile in mod organizer?

Thanks for your patience!

Pezcl67 hi!(1) .esp's that are orange means: All the package files are installed, but the .esp/.esm plugins are not identical (eg. another package has overwritten them with another version of the plugins).....thus on the finish page, when you have run LOOT and have established your load order, you then need to open xedit and load the whole load order, when loaded, highlight ALL the mods from skyrim down to your last esp, right click and sort masters. This sorts all the esp's masters, and when you then open wyre bash they should show all green(green boxes and green ticks). Wyre bash than reports esps to be deactivated, they are the ones that are written in green, and they are merged by the tool into the patch....just press ok the tool will sort it.....when wyre bash is done LEAVE THEM deactivated in the right hand pane of MO2. You will know they are merged by the green + sign in green box in wyre bash. (2) Bear in mind the modwatch is out of date(21/10/18) and Lexy has mods in there that aren't in the guide or mods at the time not part of a merge....as i understand it, its a guide to help with hand placing mods that loot doesn't always get right...let loot do its thing and just give a casual glance to see if things are more or less the same(mostly the MERGED MODS order)...again loot often updates as rules, positions etc are adjusted by the makers for better sorting etc. (3) The patch from wrye bash can be placed in it's own file(like FNIS)...i prefer to do so to keep things neat and prevent any accidental overwriting in overwrite. Also when you need to rerun wyre bash, it easy to place the new files created, into this folder and overwrite as needed...and NO you DO NOT have to reactive the deactivated esps, to rerun wyre bash, the tool is "aware" of the mods in it that have been merged. (4) I don't think its necessary to make a pre-bash profile..........I'm sure Lexy or wiser heads will add to or correct me if i have anything wrong....hope this helps

• +1 1

So guys I've just followed the guide and started a new playthrough, but all of a sudden Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks is causing problems, something I didn't have in previous playthroughs. LOOT places the ESP file AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp in a position that's almost in the middle of the load order but when it's there it simply doesn't work, the mod spews out errors in the top left corner of the screen that honestly are too small and go away too fast to read them. If I place it down the load order, before the conflict resolution ESPs it works... but only for one follower. That is, If I try to hire a second follower, the mod seems to work and the message on the top left tells you a follower slot has been used as normal. But the new follower doesn't follow you, and using the Command spell to summon him summons only the first follower, while the second just goes away as If I'd never hired him. Also, I've noticed that the "Everyone wait here." and "Everyone follow me." dialogue lines added by the mod do not appear as they should (and as they did in previous playthroughs).

Edited by LukeCreed13

The instructions for Legacy of the Dragonborn patches says to move the patches back up to directly underneath Legacy of the Dragonborn in the left hand pane of Mod Organizer. Is this still correct? (I guess I'm confused as to why it's moved into the compatibility patches section, if we're moving it back up to the Legacy of the Dragonborn section anyway.

I'm trying to troubleshoot purple snow tree trunks. I've tried following the troubleshooting steps but no luck in figuring out how to fix it so far. It says to make sure I followed the SFO instructions properly, and I double checked that I did. 

Here are some ID's - I checked three trees:

Base form ID 000A731D, Ref form ID 0008B047

SEEdit - DeadShrub01Snow.nif from Skyrim.esm

Base form ID 0005D2D9, Ref form ID 0008F51C

Base form ID 0005D2D9, Ref form ID 0008f51E

Both are TreePineForestSnowL03.nif from Skyrim.esm, Trees and Flora Merged.esp, and DynDOLOD.esp

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edited by isBlue

The instructions for Legacy of the Dragonborn patches says to move the patches back up to directly underneath Legacy of the Dragonborn in the left hand pane of Mod Organizer. Is this still correct? (I guess I'm confused as to why it's moved into the compatibility patches section, if we're moving it back up to the Legacy of the Dragonborn section anyway.

Because Sir Jesto's FOMOD will only allow you to install patches for mods that are already installed. With the LoTD section so early in the guide, most of the mods that need patches are not installed at that point.

Hence moving the installation of the patches near the end and then moving the merge back to where it needs to be.

Hi, folks!

I'm about to try my hand on this seemingly wonderful installation, but I have a few questions about patches.  Do I install patches for each program as I follow the guide, or do I hold off on those that any that will be merged?  Do the merged patches ALL get created at the end of the entire guide, or will I be removing patches from the load order for a later merge?

Thanks, and sorry in advance if I posted this in the wrong place...