Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

In Oldrim I used Wildcat and TK Dodge. This is the first time I have used Vigor and Uktimate Combat SE. I have configured all theee IAW the MCM guide. Can someone explain how these three integrate together and what combat features each will provide? Also, since TK Dodge is not in the guide, does Vigor or Ultimate Combat provide dodge capability? If so I must have missed it.

In Oldrim I used Wildcat and TK Dodge. This is the first time I have used Vigor and Uktimate Combat SE. I have configured all theee IAW the MCM guide. Can someone explain how these three integrate together and what combat features each will provide? Also, since TK Dodge is not in the guide, does Vigor or Ultimate Combat provide dodge capability? If so I must have missed it.

basically it like this:

Vigour - deal with injuries.

Ultimate Combat- Deals with enemy AI

Wildcat - Combat

No, we currently don't use TK Dodge but I think it can be used safely although I have not actually played the game in a very long time so my advice what not be worth much.

Hi:

First of all thank you for the excellent guide of  Skyrim SSE.

There are two suggestions of my personal taste !

1.The Men of Winter SSE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10902)

to be replaced with Males of Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61937)

2.Interesting NPCs - 3DNPC - Overhaul (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9638)

to be replaced with Cuyima Interesting NPCs (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92893)

Even though two of my suggestion mods haven't had the special edition yet,

but we can still modify it to make it suitable right!

Thank you very much for the great guide,

and sorry for my basic English~

Edited by sophia800112

Is it normal that I don't have the "Music Track" part in Smash Patch.esp? The one I should delete from Beyond Skyrim - Bruma?

Granted, I have installed some mods that are outside the guide, but can this prevent the "Music Track" part from being generated in Smash Patch.esp?

No, that's not unusual now. Skip it.

• +1 1

So... this modpack worked fine before I installed Better Vampires(and the patch for Sacrosanct), Patron Gods of Skyrim and the Male Dragonic Argonian texture pack. Now when I start up SKSE, it just... doesn't do anything... I don't even get to the main menu. MO2 *does* lock for a while, then unlocks with no error that I can see. Any ideas on how to fix?

EDIT: Nevermind... it JUST started working... O_o

Edited by Alkain

Is anyone else having trouble in LOOT to check for updates.

For a few days now I can't access the servers for some reason.

If I remember correctly, it started when I updated Loot the last time. But a fresh install didn't help either so far.

No problems here this afternoon. Firewall issue? DNS issue from your location? Maybe somebody has a better idea that's seen it before? As a career IT tech, troubleshooting a single program not accessing the web is a huge PITA

Now my turn for a question.

I've made it up to the merging section of the guide and have a few questions. At the start of the guide it says "Once mods are merged using Merge Plugins Standalone, under the "Legacy Of The Dragonborn - Special Edition" profile they can be deactivated(unchecked) in Mod Organizer 2's Left Pane."

Some patch mods have a series of patches that are merged in seperate patches, so obviously deactivating the mod in the left pane would be a problem because those other patches won't be loaded anymore. What I've done in the past is just deactivate the individual .esp in the right pane that I had merged. 

Since we chose to "Copy General Assets" in merge plugins options, would this worst case scenario just leave me with duplicate files that MO2 wouldn't care about and just end up overwriting anyways? Or does that cause other problems?

And if so, does anybody have any tips for keeping track of what needs to be deactivated in between different merges when the single mod in the left pane has multiple .esps going into different merge patches?

Edited by exus

deleted

No problems here this afternoon. Firewall issue? DNS issue from your location? Maybe somebody has a better idea that's seen it before? As a career IT tech, troubleshooting a single program not accessing the web is a huge PITA

Now my turn for a question.

I've made it up to the merging section of the guide and have a few questions. At the start of the guide it says "Once mods are merged using Merge Plugins Standalone, under the "Legacy Of The Dragonborn - Special Edition" profile they can be deactivated(unchecked) in Mod Organizer 2's Left Pane."

Some patch mods have a series of patches that are merged in seperate patches, so obviously deactivating the mod in the left pane would be a problem because those other patches won't be loaded anymore. What I've done in the past is just deactivate the individual .esp in the right pane that I had merged. 

Since we chose to "Copy General Assets" in merge plugins options, would this worst case scenario just leave me with duplicate files that MO2 wouldn't care about and just end up overwriting anyways? Or does that cause other problems?

And if so, does anybody have any tips for keeping track of what needs to be deactivated in between different merges when the single mod in the left pane has multiple .esps going into different merge patches?

I'm at the merges too, and I believe, you eventually merge all the esps in those anyways. Therefore you can keep it checked or unchecked both ways, since you are working on the merges with the different profiles it shouldn't matter if they are checked or not in your main profile. As long as you have them all unchecked in the end.

But I second your other question about just disabling the esps or unchecking completely. I remember a similar discussion a few dasy/weeks ago, but I can't find a concise anwer on that int he previous posts.

Edited by spartanflame

deleted

I'm at the merges too, and I believe, you eventually merge all the esps in those anyways. Therefore you can keep it checked or unchecked both ways, since you are working on the merges with the different profiles it shouldn't matter if they are checked or not in your main profile. As long as you have them all unchecked in the end.

But I second your other question about just disabling the esps or unchecking completely. I remember a similar discussion a few dasy/weeks ago, but I can't find a concise anwer on that int he previous posts.

To followup on that, as I'm going through in Audio Merges the last is Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Sounds Patch.esp which is in the main Audio Overhaul Skyrim mod. It's a separate download but they're both listed as a Main File and from the start of the guide; "Main Files + Updates + Hotfixes Install as one mod. (e.g Merge together in Mod Organizer 2)" So they ended up both merged in together as the main file for me. Now obviously I'm assuming I don't disable all of Audio Overhaul in the left pane, which just leads me back to my original question of disabling left pane mod vs right pane .esp. Does it matter? Is one vs the other preferred in some situations?

To followup on that, as I'm going through in Audio Merges the last is Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Sounds Patch.esp which is in the main Audio Overhaul Skyrim mod. It's a separate download but they're both listed as a Main File and from the start of the guide; "Main Files + Updates + Hotfixes Install as one mod. (e.g Merge together in Mod Organizer 2)" So they ended up both merged in together as the main file for me. Now obviously I'm assuming I don't disable all of Audio Overhaul in the left pane, which just leads me back to my original question of disabling left pane mod vs right pane .esp. Does it matter? Is one vs the other preferred in some situations?

Generally, a mod that has several MAIN Files SkyTest integration project is one example I have actually installed as a separate mod. Maybe I should mention that and it is tripping up a lot of users personally I thought it was obvious if a mod has more then 1 main file they should be separate.

I believe these plugins: Dawnstar_No Snow Under the Roof_Patch.esp, Helarchen Creek - No Snow Under the Roof.esp, Whistling Mine - No Snow Under the Roof.esp

shouldn't be mentioned in the finishing line under Artmoor Villages, cause it is merged in the step before.

Correct?

Edited by spartanflame