Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I have a weird bug I never encountered before:

As the only one skill line, I can't select the first perk from the Lockpicking tree. (On any other skill line this wouldn't bug me too much, but for lockpicking it's a big nuisance cause I can't open any high level locks, ever).

After using trainers I have over 40 on lockpicking and I have several park points left.

Any ideas on this? All the other skill trees are working flawlessly.

Edit: During character generation I chose the (new) Thief build and I have the Thief Standing Stone perks active.

Edited by spartanflame

So for people playing with Experience, do you feel perk point starved? I normally go in with a build in mind and my current one needs like 80 perk points. While i love Experience i feel like i need a lot more perk points then i am getting since i am leveling a lot slower. This could just be i am used to vanilla but i was thinking of adding the extra perks from Ordinator and was just curious on opinions on that as i am not super far ingame. 

@thecrazyjoe i know omega causes you to level a lot slower compared to vanilla but doesnt really say if your level just stays lower but you get around the same amount of perk points, or if overall you get less perks and levels so i wasnt sure how it looks perk wise at higher level

or maybe it does say and i missed it