Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

For those of you with wiser heads, could you please clarify something for me. my cpu is i7-4770 3.50hz overclocked to 4.2hz, on windows 8.1 x64, graphics Geforce GTX 780 4.0 GB V/memory and 16GB memory. So on Skyrim LE based on x32 bit, we were locked at 4064 v/memory...unless you had windows 7 or 10 with the update, to address this oversite by windows(DX9). Does this STILL apply on windows 8.1 on x64 bit system(DX11). If i run Vramsize tool with the vramsizeDX11 tool, that is now increased to 60000. I ask this as i know my G/card is aging and need to adjust what graphics (1k/2k) to apply for this guide

For those of you with wiser heads, could you please clarify something for me. my cpu is i7-4770 3.50hz overclocked to 4.2hz, on windows 8.1 x64, graphics Geforce GTX 780 4.0 GB V/memory and 16GB memory. So on Skyrim LE based on x32 bit, we were locked at 4064 v/memory...unless you had windows 7 or 10 with the update, to address this oversite by windows(DX9). Does this STILL apply on windows 8.1 on x64 bit system(DX11). If i run Vramsize tool with the vramsizeDX11 tool, that is now increased to 60000. I ask this as i know my G/card is aging and need to adjust what graphics (1k/2k) to apply for this guide

I have no experience with Windows 8.1 but for 7 I no longer lock my VRAM (I am not even sure Boris has implemented that in ENB on SE)

Anyone know why I got this effect only in Solstheim... It's not just since the last update... Sometimes it happens sometimes not... It's kinda weird!! And how I can fix this ?  And my character is healthy...

https://imgur.com/sJnbFKR

Could it be the watery eyes from the ashes section of wet and cold? Just a wild guess, I haven't been to Solstheim with Wet and Cold so I don't actually know what the effect of that looks like.

Could it be the watery eyes from the ashes section of wet and cold? Just a wild guess, I haven't been to Solstheim with Wet and Cold so I don't actually know what the effect of that looks like.

Yes you're right I just found it on the web... I just disabled it. I have removed the dusty effect too, just in case.

FYI, Athlon - if you look down on occasion, it is supposed to get rid of that effect... same idea as shielding your eyes in a dust storm. Haven't been to Soltheim (ever), so I can't confirm, but that's how it's supposed to work.

@Everyone - Is there a way to disable the completely useless 'random notes' board that the Notice Board mod provides? I get it's there to add 'immersion', but it serves, literally, no purpose.

FYI, Athlon - if you look down on occasion, it is supposed to get rid of that effect... same idea as shielding your eyes in a dust storm. Haven't been to Soltheim (ever), so I can't confirm, but that's how it's supposed to work.

Oki I'll put it back and see if it works as I don't mind have this effect for a few seconds (only!)