Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Not sure if you missed it or not, but Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorb is indefinitely hidden because the author is a jerk. Just thought I'd mention itagain.

I actually did forget that wasn't on the to list bad Lexy bad I'll remove the next update. 

I am still undecided on Luxors Castle Volkihar vs Northfires that is actaully a tough one

should be safe now but OMEGA is still on the cards for inclusion no ETA on that thou.

Do you have a rough feel for 'fairly soon' vs. 'not in the immediate future' on this? I'm an the verge of catching up the guide... was gonna do it this morning... but if OMEGA is gonna be fairly soon, I'd rather hold off until then.

Hey Lexy, thanks for all the hard work you put in and getting this massive beast up to date with the current version! I've too much free time on my hands these days (recently unemployed) and was waiting for an update for the newest version of SSE. You're a goddess tackling this unfathomably huge guide. 

Do you have a rough feel for 'fairly soon' vs. 'not in the immediate future' on this? I'm an the verge of catching up the guide... was gonna do it this morning... but if OMEGA is gonna be fairly soon, I'd rather hold off until then.

As a guesstimate, a month maybe 2 could even be longer depends on how quick Jack does his thing and the other DEV feel things are ready I pretty left it in Jacks' hands to sort out patches and things. Really it will take as long as it takes.

As a guesstimate, a month maybe 2 could even be longer depends on how quick Jack does his thing and the other DEV feel things are ready I pretty left it in Jacks' hands to sort out patches and things. Really it will take as long as it takes.

So squarely in the 'not immediate future' category. About what I figured, so thanks for the confirmation. *sigh* Off to the updates...

Your Own Thoughts has updated to include the Frostfall file in the AIO installer, instead of as a seperate file as currently shown in the guide. Also adds in the Thunderchild file as well.

yeah I missed cos yet again wasn't no my to-do list maybe I need some new people who would be will just to add stuff that gets updated that I need to sort out.